The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Currently, probably the greenish ones... if they ever drop the dark ice infra's... it's over!
are you talking about these?

%24_57.JPG

If yall aint coppin from FINL- yall sleepin- I do see some cats are on game  though, good work-

-Fresh  

(I think theres a few more colors in the next couple months in our system as well) 

just copped the gym reds am90 ice from Finishline for $130. nice and smooth checkout. compared to the tragedies of NDC.

I'm not sure if they're being slept on or if people actually missed the tweet but either way, I'm glad I was able to cop the Gym Reds off Finishline because due to a work meeting this morning, I wasn't able to cop that cw off NDC

I actually glad that some of the other colors didn't drop today. Even though I can afford it, February has been a little cruel to my pockets. 

Well I failed on NDC, so I gave up then I check my twitter an hour later and someone retweeted the kicksdeal ad for the red ice, copped off FNL for 130$

No more sz9 or 9.5 in FNL
sick.gif
..... Anybody have footaction promo codes lol? Surprise this is not on footlockers website yet....

Back
Top Bottom