The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

id4shoes is definitely legit. i've ordered a handful of kobe's with GC soles from them for balling, as well as SB's and air maxes. They're great with their communications and being in Taiwan or whereever they DHL things over, quick. I was surprised by some of my orders getting to me in 2-3 days. Can't even say the same for the FNL, FTL, EB's... smh. lol.

on feet. 
nthat.gif
They look great on feet!

My morning off couldn't have come on a better day! Safe to say I'll be at the mall when FNL opens at 10.....$20 Reward and 20 off a hundred in hand.

the ice pack is fresh! love the detail and just overall look on the shoe.

but i dont collect them and keep them sitting. i need to see if i can rock em. they look koo on feet, but almost looks like a Christmas Colorway

just .02

Anyone get the air max 90 sneakerboot? Is it comfortable and warm? Want to know some opinions before I pull the trigger.
am90 sneakerboots are awesome. very comfortable and good if you live with snow in your area. they really aren't made for heavy duty snow but its a perfect everyday shoe to get through the slush. they usually keep my feet warm and i love that huarache type sleeve thats in the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom