The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

D, Thanks for the advice, info and peace of mind - on point as usual. I just have a feeling that because this CW isn't releasing stateside, people are gonna end up being all over it and I don't wanna miss out for $170 and end up funding some reseller because I tried to "play it patient" and wait it out.

I also didn't know if I was missing something and these were some special FNL only release - sometimes they get exclusive CW's.

I really like the red/volt and the white/infrared.

The only reason I ask about kixpress is because on eBay it said they were located in the US opposed to ID4shoes who are located in Taiwan - but I honestly think they are an overseas company also, just listed as US.

Will cop from id4 - hopefully they look as good as they do in photos. I have a feeling they might end up being a little more bland and lackluster in hand - will post photos.

Yeah man, i am thinking just like you are. That's my fav cw from these early pics. i dont get the feeling they will be releasing here in north america, so i'm looking to hopefully catch them now and not get burned later on from a reseller.

The only "prob" i have with the overseas sellers is the hit on customs duties etc. But if i really want a certain cw got roll the dice and pay the price :smh:

These Women's Essentials are probably the closest I'm going to get to the 2009 Clear Mint colorway.

Anyone know how sizing runs on recent Essentials releases, assuming 2010 Infrareds are TTS, and Lunar90s are 1/2 big?

Last edited:

These Women's Essentials are probably the closest I'm going to get to the 2009 Clear Mint colorway.

Anyone know how sizing runs on recent Essentials releases, assuming 2010 Infrareds are TTS, and Lunar90s are 1/2 big?
essentials are TTS, but since this a wmns cw they will be a half centimeter longer in the length

im on the same boat. other colors are too loud to me. i have a WC which is gonna expire next month and i dont what should i buy now.

quote]

Last edited:
im on the same boat. other colors are too loud to me. i have a WC which is gonna expire next month and i dont what should i buy now.
If you let it expire, I believe you can call them up and ask them to send you a replacement.

Anyone get the air max 90 sneakerboot? Is it comfortable and warm? Want to know some opinions before I pull the trigger.

I got the Bamboo/Black-Newsprint-Team Red ones and really like them, extremely comfortable and not much "warmer" than a regular pair of 90's

Alright, so what do we know about the Air Max Ice Infrareds?

They're not part of the 5  "official" 2/21 release colorways.

There are some popping up on ebay - was this particular colorway released in other parts of the world already? The ones on ebay do not match the pictures i've seen released.

The whole damn air max scene is blowing up for this particular colorway. 

Anyone know anything else, or enough to clarify whats going on?

Alright, so what do we know about the Air Max Ice Infrareds?

They're not part of the 5  "official" 2/21 release colorways.

There are some popping up on ebay - was this particular colorway released in other parts of the world already? The ones on ebay do not match the pictures i've seen released.

The whole damn air max scene is blowing up for this particular colorway. 

Anyone know anything else, or enough to clarify whats going on?

they just seem to be the one in the pack thatll be harder to grab. same with the jacrd infrared. its just a GR...so im not sure. been asking for a while and haven't found anything. I did buy them on ebay a couple days ago. theyre from legit stores too. that seems to be your best bet if you really want thed (like me :tongue:)

SIDE NOTE

picked these up today. buddy at finish line said they were selling them early. 110 after coupons. ill post some better pics when I wear them tomorrow.

View media item 815570

Last edited:
they just seem to be the one in the pack thatll be harder to grab. same with the jacrd infrared. its just a GR...so im not sure. been asking for a while and haven't found anything. I did buy them on ebay a couple days ago. theyre from legit stores too. that seems to be your best bet if you really want thed (like me
tongue.gif
)

SIDE NOTE

picked these up today. buddy at finish line said they were selling them early. 110 after coupons. ill post some better pics when I wear them tomorrow.

the ice pack 90s was already released at the european foot lockers couple of weeks ago

when i was in amsterdam last week is saw the ice pack sitting there, they got 4 or 5 cws on the shelfs

Last edited:
yeah, i saw that the standard colorways were released over there, but I wasn't sure if the infrared did.

Not yet. I did notice the color difference but most likely they were samples in the image. The others in the pack have solid eyelets. Possibly a manufacturing issue.

If yours look legit, i'm gonna bite the bullet and grab a pair.

How quick do you think the gym red's are gonna go?

If yours look legit, i'm gonna bite the bullet and grab a pair.

How quick do you think the gym red's are gonna go?
my infrareds should be here next week. my buddy at FNL said they only had a couple per size per color. not that many...and the mall is one of the busiest in the US. so usually they have a decent stock. could just be this one instance but well see. nike has them and if they sell out then it may be rough. but overall..i dont think theyll be that hard to get.

Have you received the ones you ordered on ebay? I've noticed the ebay ones eyelet was a different color than the pictures i've seen released by everyone.

example - http://www.ebay.com/itm/29106729220...l?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=291067292203&_rdc=1

The lower eyelet isn't supposed to be solid.

over the years i've ordered from that ebay seller id4shoes and always legit and smooth transactions...this is the same place i was going to order that cw from the ice pack...from what i can tell it doesnt seem to be a cw that will drop in north america

Back
Top Bottom