The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Anyone know where I can get Nike Air Max Independance Day (red) online?
Would eBay be the only place I can find a pair of navy independence days floating around?
You guys need to hop on some social media groups they usually have the red and blue independence days going up occasionally. I had the red ones in a size 15!!! OMG do i kick myself for returning them to the outlets lol i'm sure someone was like HOLY CRAP!!!

You guys need to hop on some social media groups they usually have the red and blue independence days going up occasionally. I had the red ones in a size 15!!! OMG do i kick myself for returning them to the outlets lol i'm sure someone was like HOLY CRAP!!!
How bout just the Hyperfuse ones then? They as rare?

independence day AM90s are hyperfuses 
wink.gif

Last edited:
go on Facebook and pm this guy Airwreck Martinez he has like 4 pairs of the red ind days in 10.5 and 11 he said he wants trades but you can offer him a BIN price

Yeah the price Sky Rocketed once people seen that Kanye wore them and realized that resellers could make a huge margin off the shoe

Yea I know about all that. I slept on them in hopes of getting them the next week...then Mr West wore them. I'm just saying that price is insane and not worth paying

That's ridiculous on the Navy pair... I got mine last month off a Nike restock for retail, 120. I like them a lot, but 300-400... ya no... just create an iD guys unless you're collecting.

That's ridiculous on the Navy pair... I got mine last month off a Nike restock for retail, 120. I like them a lot, but 300-400... ya no... just create an iD guys unless you're collecting.
I'm thinking to do that, just create an iD ones. All in solar red, they'd look exactly the same right?

I'm thinking to do that, just create an iD ones. All in solar red, they'd look exactly the same right?
No they won't be the same - Independence Day 90s are sport red NOT solar red. They will be the same as the solar red hyperfuses that resellers also move for silly prices. It's like a pinky red whereas Indys are bright (sport) red.

anyone know whats up with the ice pack release for the US? and where can i get the infrared version...?!?!

Back
Top Bottom