The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

red usa hyperfuses for 700+ on ebay

i knew they'd be bad but is this a joke
on taobao they are maybe 130-160
laugh.gif

I just don't get what the hype is on the red hyperfuses, I've actually got a pair (at retail on release) and while they are okay, they are no way near the level of the recent atmos 90's for example. Just because a certain person wore them the value increases 7 times?
I agree, It is absurd. I started to buy the pack and got the white and blue off FNL and then he wore the red pair and after that they sold out in days. I honestly love all three for the look and feel of them. Idk what it is but solid colored shoes are extremely appealing to me now-a-days. I would love to get my hands on the all volt Hyperfuse also.

on taobao they are maybe 130-160
laugh.gif
Yeah, because they are fake. I just posted about it lol

Last edited:
welp, my blue hyperfuses got canceled by nike yet again.  first the white hyperfuses canceled, then the lunar 90s, now this.  on to the next one

My Nike AM90 ID's finally arrived! They are sooooo comfortable! Much more comfortable than my Tiger Camos. What do you think about them?

I'm torn between these two shoes.  50/50 to be exact.  Need some help to see if I can make my decision easier.  I usually don't ask for this kind of help as I just buy what I like, but I am only willing to own one of the two, not both. 

Back
Top Bottom