The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Atomic reds all day IMO - copped mine the other day and they landed today, really nice in hand - the pictures don't do them justice. Tried uploading a pic but having issues doing it from my phone

These (atomic reds) are Also in the sale @ end clothing and probs a bunch of places in the US

Last edited:
I wasn't feeling those atomic reds either, but since they are a good price I bought them. We'll see how they look tomorrow when they come.

Now I gotta keep an eye out for another pair of Milans, I had no idea the AM90s had them either, then again I hardly follow much sneaker talk..

Last edited:
Thanks dudes.  I"m going to buy some white laces to toss on the atomic red.  I think that's what I'm liking most about the reverse infrareds.

Anyone know which sites might have the infrared OG's still?  Long shot, but thought I asked.  Coming up empty on ebay, nothing but GM crap  in my size.

^^^^

smokin.gif

Thanks dudes.  I"m going to buy some white laces to toss on the atomic red. 
Anyone know which sites might have the infrared OG's still?  Long shot, but thought I asked.  Coming up empty on ebay, nothing but GM crap  in my size.
white laces on atomic reds not a good combo black laces really set it off....dope shoe nonetheless

Last edited:
I'll post pics when I get the shoes.  Still in transit.  White or grey laces.  I'll see what I already have laying around just for fun.

Yeah, because they are fake. I just posted about it lol
i dont think so, you need to be carefull from who you buy if you are on taobao

i just bought a pair of shaq attaqs for 165 dollar shipped with agent fees and all

there are a lot of nice steals on taobao but peeps are just affraid for the unknown

AMD would you mind telling me what agent you used?

Never ordered off taobao but I did try when the clots came out - tried 2 different agents and neither of them could help me much, took days for a reply and then it was just a 'sorry the seller doesn't have these in stock' message.

Thanks in advance bud :smile:

where did you see those so called GM air maxes ??

because GM shoes only applies to Jordans, Lebrons, Foams and other Nike B-ball shoes

the counterfeit syndicates dont manufacture GM air maxes because they cant make so much money from them

like for example Jordans, Lebrons and other B-ball shoes

Is that site legit?  Authorized dealer?

where did you see those so called GM air maxes ??

because GM shoes only applies to Jordans, Lebrons, Foams and other Nike B-ball shoes

the counterfeit syndicates dont manufacture GM air maxes because they cant make so much money from them

like for example Jordans, Lebrons and other B-ball shoes
Fakes, replicas, GM's all that crap is the same.  I'm not going to go farther into it as to what is what, but they all not-authentic and dont want no part of it. 

Fakes, replicas, GM's all that crap is the same.  I'm not going to go farther into it as to what is what, but they all not-authentic and dont want no part of it. 

Link a specific pair because like AMD said there's not a lot out there. I've seen fake air maxes but far and few between

He's right though they can't make the same money off of the fakes like Jordan's, lebrons, foams, etc.

Man is there really a better looking shoe than the AM90? I dont really like the other AMs...Wrights did not look good in person when I saw them today.

But they go well with pretty much any outfit.

ok post a picture of them then
wink.gif
i wanna see these GM air maxes that you have mentioned

couple of posts ago you seeked for advice whether the 90s that you have posted were legit or not

i doubt that you can rather distinguish if its an authentic or GM/replica, on ebay 99% is authentic

fakes are quite rare nowadays especially when it comes to air maxes

up to the present day i have never seen any so called high quality replica air maxes

the only fakes that i know are from those 50 dollar air maxes with that ugly funky shape

even on repbeast they dont sell high quality fakes, i only see jordans and lebrons on such sites

ok post a picture of them then
wink.gif
i wanna see these GM air maxes that you have mentioned

couple of posts ago you seeked for advice whether the 90s that you have posted were legit or not

i doubt that you can rather distinguish if its an authentic or GM/replica, on ebay 99% is authentic

fakes are quite rare nowadays especially when it comes to air maxes

up to the present day i have never seen any so called high quality replica air maxes

the only fakes that i know are from those 50 dollar air maxes with that ugly funky shape

even on repbeast they dont sell high quality fakes, i only see jordans and lebrons on such sites
Here is a link for you.  Check out the sellers feedback, negative.  Lots of mention of him selling fakes. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Ma...40?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item3ccde2e3fc

Do you really believe just because Air Max aren't sold for a high profit like Lebrons/Jordans that their aren't fakes out there???    When you can walk into any swapmeet and buy a fake $10 Louis Vuitton wallet.   The bootleggers will make a replica of anything/everything.

Back
Top Bottom