The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

^^nope
Pretty much the only 90's I wear are mesh. I think I own 1 or 2 leathers pairs and a cpl hyperfuse

Man I was about to cop for $200 on eBay thinking it was a wrap on retail then I searched twitter and got that Blends link. They've already sent me a tracking number too. I wanted these 90's bad!

Last edited:
nice blends are getting these babies.. now any word on what time they drop online? I have class on wed
nerd.gif

Not even Atmos in Harlem is dropping the tiger camos. Stopped by after work and was told by the staff that "they wish they were getting them". (Unless they pull a Mercer)

Mercer as always won't give any info, but will probably sell them randomly at like 10:41 AM on Wed. Then tweet availability when all pairs are just about sold out.
Everytime I catch their tweets at work, I read them as "New Arrival - _______ 'was' now in stock, but is now long gone".

Gonna check Kith tomorrow, but I doubt any real confirmation nor denial.

It's gonna suck with this cold weather as far as camping goes if there turns out to be a FCFS.

#WillStrikeOutOnline

Japan camo 90s sold out at blends. Still have fsr of the 95s.
Blends will not be getting the tiger camos. Don't think there will be any US boutiques getting them that will post them online-there are simply too few pairs.

Japan camo 90s sold out at blends. Still have fsr of the 95s.
Blends will not be getting the tiger camos. Don't think there will be any US boutiques getting them that will post them online-there are simply too few pairs.
Blends said in an e-mail they're getting them.

Not even Atmos in Harlem is dropping the tiger camos. Stopped by after work and was told by the staff that "they wish they were getting them". (Unless they pull a Mercer)

Mercer as always won't give any info, but will probably sell them randomly at like 10:41 AM on Wed. Then tweet availability when all pairs are just about sold out.
Everytime I catch their tweets at work, I read them as "New Arrival - _______ 'was' now in stock, but is now long gone".

Gonna check Kith tomorrow, but I doubt any real confirmation nor denial.

It's gonna suck with this cold weather as far as camping goes if there turns out to be a FCFS.

#WillStrikeOutOnline
why wouldn't atoms get em? They're pulling a Mercer :smile:lol), they do that from time to time. Mercers getting em and probably won't release em Wednesday if ppl are lined up. Other spots I don't know about.

Lol seems real sketch for Atmos not to get them makes no sense to me. Called a few more LA spots today there will be a few stores getting them so shouldnt be too difficult to obtain..

Lol seems real sketch for Atmos not to get them makes no sense to me. Called a few more LA spots today there will be a few stores getting them so shouldnt be too difficult to obtain..whi
which spots in LA did u call?

Back
Top Bottom