The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

anyone know a place beside cncpts or bodega getting the atmos tiger camo ? or any place in nyc or online that may get them ?
nope, I'm tryna figure this out myself. Need that fcfs spot. Don't got time for these online games

yooo that glow on the tiger camos ...
pimp.gif
dam after striking out on the DBX I need these as a consolation prize. Hopefully UNDFTD will update us LA folk.

Hope I'm not too late, but the Japan AM90 just dropped on Blends.  Grabbed my size, and it looked like there were sizes still available.

Hope I'm not too late, but the Japan AM90 just dropped on Blends.  Grabbed my size, and it looked like there were sizes still available.
Dam, how much were they? I'm on their site but i cant find them

edit: nevermind i see now ahh sold out

Last edited:
nice! I want those tiger camos, but got other stuff in my sights right now

Have Nikestore or Footlocker etc. mentioned anything about releasing the Tiger Camos this week? I'm trying to plan how to cop these while at work lol

Have Nikestore or Footlocker etc. mentioned anything about releasing the Tiger Camos this week? I'm trying to plan how to cop these while at work lol
No chance in hell Footlocker will be getting those. I'm almost 99.9% sure that NDC won't have them and same goes for any NT stores. If more places in the US are getting them it'll be a few shops on the east and west coast.

Only Tier Zero stores are getting them. Most likely, none of them will have a online release.

No chance in hell Footlocker will be getting those. I'm almost 99.9% sure that NDC won't have them and same goes for any NT stores. If more places in the US are getting them it'll be a few shops on the east and west coast.
Boo. Thanks guys. I guess I'll have to pay more through resell, sadly. 

^^heard that. I expect to see/hear some release info for which stores will be receiving the atmos tomorrow and pray its not raffles like bodega and concepts both pulled. Glad I have this week off so I can make moves to basically any store here in LA at moments notice

Seriously what's up with the price of the red hyperfuse 90s from Independence Day pack? They were literally sitting on finishline for a while 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom