The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

For those of you wondering about the Atmos 90's: the green pair released yesterday morning (if you live in the US anyway). There is not an option on Atmos-tokyo's website to ship internationally. It is possible to order from the the website though. You just have to get creative and be prepared to spend a bit more money (~$30-40). Google is your friend.

Last edited:
I'll buy the red/grey ones if that red is Infrared or Atomic Red.

anyone have any info on how to cop the atmos 90s? either in the US or ordered overseas, pm me please. i want them bad

Missed out on the pre-order...

eyes.gif

Anyone know where i can get the infrared tape 90s in an 11 online? I've looked all over the botiques and their either sold out or missing my size.

ebay has a bunch from reputable sellers...plus they arent much more if not actually retail priced...was gonna pull the trigger come friday

ehhhhhhhhhhhhh no
lol i read this as "ohhhhhhh no"...was confused at first, but to me the pink is off, but still the color theme is kinda there, willing to bet natural light the pink pops way too much.

Ordered a pair will see what they really look like, gotta love Nikes return policy..

i noticed a few people asking for the on the feet photos of these! if anyone sees ther White/Blue CW come up anywhere, i would more than appreciate a heads up! comfy on foot, i am usually a US10 in 90s, i would say they are more more 10.5/11s in length but they are fairly tight around the top so i would not go a smaller size

i noticed a few people asking for the on the feet photos of these! if anyone sees ther White/Blue CW come up anywhere, i would more than appreciate a heads up! comfy on foot, i am usually a US10 in 90s, i would say they are more more 10.5/11s in length but they are fairly tight around the top so i would not go a smaller size
i want to like them so badly..
mean.gif

^^^^^^^
No thanks on those.
I could live with the higher ankle.
But I don't want an inner bootie and on my AM90s

Last edited:
lol i read this as "ohhhhhhh no"...was confused at first, but to me the pink is off, but still the color theme is kinda there, willing to bet natural light the pink pops way too much.

Ordered a pair will see what they really look like, gotta love Nikes return policy..
The pink sole is much brighter than on the Nike stock picture

View media item 602671

Any info on the wolf grey/ violet frost womens pair? And I wear a 9 in mens... I'm assuming I'd be good with a 10.5 in womens?

Back
Top Bottom