The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Does anyone know how well 90's hold up over time? I'm curious, because I'm thinking about buying a 2006 pair on eBay, but I want to make sure that they're not just gonna crumble or fall apart like some Jordan's I've seen. They're still DS (if that matters), and I doubt it's a problem..I just want to make sure before I cop them.

Does anyone know how well 90's hold up over time? I'm curious, because I'm thinking about buying a 2006 pair on eBay, but I want to make sure that they're not just gonna crumble or fall apart like some Jordan's I've seen. They're still DS (if that matters), and I doubt it's a problem..I just want to make sure before I cop them.

2006 won't be an issue. obviously the midsole will suffer paint-cracking once you wear them. but nothing like j's, where the sole can separate or midsole can crumble.

I don't know about you guys but the summit blue is close enough to laser blue , might cop because my 09 lasers are beat and this year's vintage laser were a disappointment with the ugly yellowed midsoles

Anyone have info on these? Shoe_Wolf posted them on Instagram this morning.
I checked out shoe_wolf and there's a different pic of these stating the colourway is "Legion Green".  That should yield some results for you.

Last edited:
What's good with the Atmos camo with the 3M? Not the green one.

I'm hearing November, but will it make it Stateside?

Last edited:

What's good with the Atmos camo with the 3M? Not the green one.

I'm hearing November, but will it make it Stateside?
im quite sure there will be no US release for them

and if they will get a released at atmos NYC, it will be a release with very limited quantities

anyone know how the cmft premium tapes run? The regular am 90's run narrow but the EM's run wide on me.

Every time I feel ready to drop some cash, K-C never has the size I'm after.

For those who wanted the japan camo country pack - I've just noticed release date has been pushed back to November 9th according to end clothings upcoming release page.

If this is true the UK camo's will drop before the japan pack.

can you guys help me with finding the independance days for a good price all 3 color ways

Last edited:
can you guys help me with finding the independance days for a good price all 3 color ways

Good luck man. A majority of this thread has still been looking for pairs for a good price. I'd say just stay browsing eBay, kixify, Craig's list, etc. and stay patient until you see that good price and then Jump on it.

Man the power of Kanye is amazing, so many were bashing the pack and now the reds are fetching $300+ on the bay.
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom