The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I needed a new phone like 2 months ago and having the snkrs app definitely influenced me to get a iPhone 5c. I hope they drop the Chicago 1's like this. Sorry for android users right now. If that ever happened people would riot. Lol. Nike and apple must have some deal. I did cop both on the EU drop and today. Love these, 1 of the most iconic shoes ever got the cork treatment for good reason. So dope and gonna be a air max 90 grail.

View media item 1525995

sorry if this has been asked before, but are air maxes as bad as jordans in terms of older DS pairs being unwearable? for example, would a DS pair of HOA infrareds explode on me?

are the infrared 90s going to be QS? or should I be able to cop them? thinking about buying from kicks crew

Need some help here... I'm trying to get a replacement pair of infrareds for my wife. About five years back I bought her a size 6Y. What size would that be in women's? Or should I just wait and get another 6y?

Last edited:
Anybody got pics of the cracking/ peeling of the cork upper on the 25th anniversary pairs?
All my 90s get pretty consistent use so i wanna get an idea on durability. My 2010s and 2012 infras are super durable, they hold up great against all type of abuse

If anyone can help thx in advance

Last edited:
That's cork release was a nightmare, guess I'll be buying everything else from oversea from now on. Pay a bit extra but at least i won't have to deal with nikes bs and bots

Last edited:
The more pics of the 2015 Infras I see, the more I think I should find a pair of HOAs or 2010s. Not feeling the darker hue of Infrared at all...that color is what makes the shoe so special, IMO.

Seriously, how does Nike mess up the 25th anniversary retro? Bunch of idiots, I swear. Is Gentry in charge of this ****?

The more pics of the 2015 Infras I see, the more I think I should find a pair of HOAs or 2010s. Not feeling the darker hue of Infrared at all...that color is what makes the shoe so special, IMO.

Seriously, how does Nike mess up the 25th anniversary retro? Bunch of idiots, I swear. Is Gentry in charge of this ****?

I haven't seen em in person yet but defintely dropped the ball IMO for being a 25th anniversary. Should of been exactly how the OG was.

Speaking of HOA, still remember missing out on a auction little over a month ago ended at $175. Smh I did end up picking up 2 pairs of 2010s in the past 2 months though. Just hate those damn midsole cracks lol

Need some help here... I'm trying to get a replacement pair of infrareds for my wife. About five years back I bought her a size 6Y. What size would that be in women's? Or should I just wait and get another 6y?
I've seen 2015s in GS sizes, don't know anything about a possible US release though.

Anybody got pics of the cracking/ peeling of the cork upper on the 25th anniversary pairs?
All my 90s get pretty consistent use so i wanna get an idea on durability. My 2010s and 2012 infras are super durable, they hold up great against all type of abuse

If anyone can help thx in advance

Breh i stuck my wide **** foot in my size 13 and rocked them over 5 times and nada....

The hue on the 2015s doesn't really bother me because it changes every time they drop anyway. To be honest none of the changes bug me all that much because they've done stuff like this forever.

View media item 1526293View media item 1526294
The lack of infrared behind the tongue was kind of annoying, but I'm over it. They still look good imo.

Back
Top Bottom