The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I copped on NDC desktop using my safari browser.  When i clicked unlock it let me right in didn't have to input a code.  Picked my size 10.5 waited in line for 10 mins and it added and i checked out. 

Nike said this release was for selected app users only. 
laugh.gif
 that was a mess.

Took my ipad to work this am for the racers. Left it at home after lunch .. just got home was getin on the ipad n saw SNKRS

So u mean to tell me these MF at nike dropped the corks >:

man forget u nike

Future reference for app users. DO NOT LOG OUT UNLESS YOU HAVE YOUR ACCESS CODE.

My 10+ year NDC account has been put to rest just because I logged out of SNKRS. No way at all to get the code back or my original SNKRS account back w/ out it.

Spoke With CS via phone and Chat and no one can help me. :smh:

Future reference for app users. DO NOT LOG OUT UNLESS YOU HAVE YOUR ACCESS CODE.

My 10+ year NDC account has been put to rest just because I logged out of SNKRS. No way at all to get the code back or my original SNKRS account back w/ out it.

Spoke With CS via phone and Chat and no one can help me. :smh:

I'm confused...dont log out until you have a code ? How can you log in w/o one ?

Once I realized they dropped which was 2 hours after the initial drop the App showed a pretty decent amount of sizes in stock but I kept getting the "people added them in their cart before you" but kept trying but I would get the error message...then I got the sold out jig....#OUCH

Back
Top Bottom