The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

anyone looking for size 9 theres a kid on fb selling the entire pack for 500

edit looks like he can be talked down even further

Last edited:

got the duck and tiger camos at mercer today pretty easy copp
easy cop 
roll.gif

you a friend or family of someone at mercer?

I have a couple poor experiences with 21M. I refused to go out and get swerved again especially with the weather as bad as it is today. Props to those who scored pairs. I just really wanted the duck camo pair.

Was able to grab my duck camos and an extra tiger camo as well. For the most part everyone in line was able to get both pairs with ease. Also undftd SM is def sold out now

Last edited:
I copped both pairs today at 21 mercer. When I first got their there were like 150 people outside. The worst part about it was saying mayor and allday just walk into the store and skip everybody. Then they walked out with multiple pairs. Then to top it off , alldays phione ran and then he went back inside at brought more pairs for someone. Damn 21 mercer, you could at least sold them to him out the back door, so that we would not see it while we waited in line with this heavy rain failing on our heads.

I copped both pairs today at 21 mercer. When I first got their there were like 150 people outside. The worst part about it was saying mayor and allday just walk into the store and skip everybody. Then they walked out with multiple pairs. Then to top it off , alldays phione ran and then he went back inside at brought more pairs for someone. Damn 21 mercer, you could at least sold them to him out the back door, so that we would not see it while we waited in line with this heavy rain failing on our heads.
you should video record that and send it to nike

i might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure tons of people have recorded video of their shady practices.
I honestly think Nike doesn't care. 
havent heard of that before. If someone had film like that of ntny half the staff would be fired. Y does Mercer get the special treatment?

Back
Top Bottom