The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

congrats ^^ 
pimp.gif

Need corks and infrareds but haven't owned a pair of 90s in like 5 years. Do they still run a bit small?

Last edited:
Figured I'd post this in here, my wedding cake from this past Saturday 4/25
wow

that looks awesome and delicious 

in other news.. .i got a $20 platinum reward burning a hole in my pocket... i hope FTL releases some decent cw/s on 5/1 

ugh.. the infrareds dont come out till after that... =\

Last edited:
Just got the black infrared crocs and they are dope in person. Just like others said, details and quality is great.

You can go tts or even half size down. The sock liner is regular material but the padding is very soft. They took their time on this anniversary collection, Every pair material wise is on point

They fit tts for me, so get your normal air max 90 size. I really like them! Was iffy on the patent leather but it's not so bad

Hmm... Still a little conflicted between sizing TTS and half down. I got the corks in my TTS and they feel a bit too long, do the crocs feel similar or more like GR's? Just want to make sure I get the right size, don't want to play the size swap game.

thanks you guys, i was blown away by how good it turned out. the lady who made it really paid attention to the detail, maybe she should design for nike :lol:

Hmm... Still a little conflicted between sizing TTS and half down. I got the corks in my TTS and they feel a bit too long, do the crocs feel similar or more like GR's? Just want to make sure I get the right size, don't want to play the size swap game.
I would go TTS, because the corks have a thin leather lining for the inside heel were-as the crocs are padded normally and thicker. 

honestly if the corks are squeaking on people I might have to skip on buying them, plus the leather lining inside always hurts my heels since its always stiff on releases.....

Back
Top Bottom