The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

that site never let me order a pair
I started to try a little while ago and when it got to the verify address it was some completely random address in germany for billing and shipping...I was like eff that noise and backed out...

Last edited:
that site never let me order a pair

I tried to order through Paypal first and it kept sending me to the first screen, so I emailed them. They sent me their PayPal email and I paid that way. They accepted the payment and sent me an email this morning confirming that it will be shipped out today. Anyone looking for an 11 should call them up to make sure.

Are you talking about availability or talk? Because I'm definitely not sleeping but I keep missing drops.
Honestly bro I don't even know when the drop is for them here in the states, reason why i made that statement is because I thought they came out this weekend?

But I live in Washington DC so i went to two boutiques this weekend and both had them just sitting there so I stole them! They are beautiful, material and quality wise (soft *** leather).....i think this will be the pair that people will regret overlooking

I started to try a little while ago and when it got to the verify address it was some completely random address in germany for billing and shipping...I was like eff that noise and backed out...

I tried to order through Paypal first and it kept sending me to the first screen, so I emailed them. They sent me their PayPal email and I paid that way. They accepted the payment and sent me an email this morning confirming that it will be shipped out today. Anyone looking for an 11 should call them up to make sure.
Props to @IlluminatiNYC for that link to the Red Velvets. I was able to score a size 11. They still have a few sizes left for anyone looking. http://www.stickabush.com/SNEAKERS/....html?XTCsid=aa31d48461e3435ade167c3d3a869a78

Oh ok guess that would work. I just found it weird that it wouldn't go through with pp checkout or credit card

just came from primitive!
nice
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom