The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I need the 90 patches. Passing on corks but got them for the lady. 2 chances left for me to cop and then it will be resale.

Last edited:
Is anyone else turned off by the patent leather on the crocs? Major deal breaker for me. I like the shoe overall and would probably cop, but anytime patent leather is added to the equation, it makes the shoe look cheap to me.

I like the picture because they look mint but they are an ugly green and it clashes with the grey suede

How about (if possible ofcourse) a NSW subforum, just like the Jordan Brand has its own subforum. The NSW brand has become pretty big past few years. And then for every release or pack release a thread. That way we don't have to scroll through countless posts of shipping updates, cart issues etcetera that no one cares about.

Either this or I think there should be a seperate thread for all those shipping and cart issues and tracking updates.

Share your thoughts and if there's enough support we can start a thread in the Feedback forum about it.

Been thinking this for awhile. Every hyped release ends up like this though, and it isn't just this thread. The endless shipping updates are ridiculous but they're literally a part of NT, for better or worse. Don't worry though...they'll end once the hype of these 25th anniversary drops wears off. Then you'll see a lot of the same randoms back in here once the next hyped 90 comes out.

Is anyone else turned off by the patent leather on the crocs? Major deal breaker for me. I like the shoe overall and would probably cop, but anytime patent leather is added to the equation, it makes the shoe look cheap to me.

Patent leather doesn't belong on runners, for the most part. The only Air Max that did it well that I can think of right now are the Atmos 1s. Used sparingly like on a swoosh, it's alright. But making the whole toe cap patent? Wack as hell, IMO. Might as well wear some kids shoes.

lol your not able to post a decent picture from the shoe and the size tag
roll.gif

I just picked up a pair of crocs luckily in DC and Just to let you all know I wouldn't pass on them. Unbelievable in person quality and color blocking wise.

Back
Top Bottom