The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Not wanting to pay resale prices has nothing to do with not wanting something bad enough. It has everything to do with recognizing that they're just shoes and that there's no need to get bent over for a pair that everyone and their mother is going to throw on eBay.

Oh, and wanting to pay MSRP is perfectly okay. I'm team retail or below and will forever be. There are way too many shoes dropping every week to justify paying $100 over retail for a NEWLY RELEASED sneaker. But maybe that's just me.

You won't regret it.  I got the corks, red velvets and the black crocs are by far my favorite from the bunch.
Got my Crocs Today...

Man, I must say the Leather on them is like Butter!!!!

Liking these more then Corks for Sure!

Velvets up next in my Cross Hairs!

Last edited:
that would never happened if you stored them in a plastic bag or ziplock bag
Not necessarily true. He stated they're fairly new and it looks to only be happening to one of the shoes. I'm thinking its faulty paint/rubber. Out of all the shoes I have, I've had a pair of dunks where the midsole yellowed on one shoe and only on one side. They weren't treated or stored any differently than any other shoes I own.

Last edited:
Lucked out in Georgetown today on the corks. Nike Georgetown only had 16 pair, soon as i heard they sold out I ran over to Major DC and was first in line. Got my size in womens and they fit fine. The leather interior is really nice and the cork is pretty soft. Pic comparison of 09' premium ostrich infrareds
View media item 1506314View media item 1506315

Last edited:
And what happened with the blue velvet? Almost sure I saw a pic of those in here

When does that Teal colorway come out?

How about this one?
The top one I think is out in Europe? I think I saw it listed on the Nike UK site but it was marked as sold out...

the bottom one I'm seeing for the 1st time.. we have a slightly similar one launched recently in my country.. I passed on them. I like the one in your pic better.

How about (if possible ofcourse) a NSW subforum, just like the Jordan Brand has its own subforum. The NSW brand has become pretty big past few years. And then for every release or pack release a thread. That way we don't have to scroll through countless posts of shipping updates, cart issues etcetera that no one cares about.

Either this or I think there should be a seperate thread for all those shipping and cart issues and tracking updates.

Share your thoughts and if there's enough support we can start a thread in the Feedback forum about it.

^^nah...
People will still post on here. I know i will, some of you just want to complain. You don't want to read about the shoe then just get off the shoe site for a bit.

Last edited:
How about (if possible ofcourse) a NSW subforum, just like the Jordan Brand has its own subforum. The NSW brand has become pretty big past few years. And then for every release or pack release a thread. That way we don't have to scroll through countless posts of shipping updates, cart issues etcetera that no one cares about.

Either this or I think there should be a seperate thread for all those shipping and cart issues and tracking updates.

Share your thoughts and if there's enough support we can start a thread in the Feedback forum about it.
I'm with you on this. it's a pain sorting thru pages and pages of shipping updates, issues etc.. I like the thread best when nothing important is dropping and ppl just share what they bought and are wearing etc..

Last edited:

I'm with you on this. it's a pain sorting thru pages and pages of shipping updates, issues etc.. I like the thread best when nothing important is dropping and ppl just share what they bought and are wearing etc..
i agree with this as well. it is annoying having to sort through stuff on here with info not much care for imo i love reading about people discussing and showing kicks i haven't seen or people showing what they are wearing on feet for a particular day but when the thread is littered with shipping updates and what not i tend to not wanna post in the thread as often

the bottom one I'm seeing for the 1st time.. we have a slightly similar one launched recently in my country
[/quote]

View media item 1506546
Can someone give the the style code or name of this version???

Thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom