The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Man, I hate it when mofos jack the price of a shoe because of the size. I'm looking at you blitz

How many times are people going to complain about this - it is the simplest of economic principles - supply and demand. There are fewer pairs, so the price is higher. This is especially true with releases based in Asia, where larger size runs are exceedingly rare.

You people act as if people are arbitrarily trying to screw you, personally, with no underlying basis.

And, trust me, I know how it goes - try hunting an XL P-wing sweater or Stadium pieces.

no way -.- I don't think I have that much money. I hate this why is europe always disadvanteged -.-

Yeah - all that superior work-life balance, well-functioning education system, and universal medical insurance really pales in comparison to the "advantage" of being able to wait in line for several hours in order to save a few hundred bucks on some limited edition sneakers.

Oh, and it's all different from shoe to shoe, right? The Huarache heads lament that all the good releases are EU only. And, the last time I was in Europe I saw Jordan retro releases from several months back sitting in Foot Lockers for (EU) retail. Nike had the 3lab5 Vs sitting weeks after release. The HOH is Paris still had Hazelnut and Mint Lebron 10s! ...It all depends what you are looking for.

Regarding the tiger and duck camos I just called END they've said there definitely not getting them in "this year" dont know what that means really. The guy said hes seen the list for this year and they wurnt on there he also said they get to choose from the list and those are something they didn't choose. Idk ima little confused

Paitently waiting to see... I never get lucky with any Atmos pairs... It's like the Royal Beasts of Beasts come out for these but I need them Tigers in a sz8.5

anywhere in Dallas fort worth area getting tiger camos?
We don't get **** here 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom