The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

as far as i knew the only place in EU that got them was Patta

they sold them for 350 euro, and even with that ridiculous price

they sold out in within 2 hours, probably i dont think that any other

retailer in EU will get them, and btw did you have tried to call

solebox and overkill to ask if they will get them

no way -.- I don't think I have that much money. I hate this why is europe always disadvanteged -.-

Is there still a Nort in Berlin? I remember them being a Tier Zero account.

Also another store in Berlin, Fierymen or some **** along those lines.

Tried to have relatives pick up multiples for me in EU. Patta, Foot Patrol in London, another store in Paris I'm blanking out on.

no way -.- I don't think I have that much money. I hate this why is europe always disadvanteged -.-
lol the people in the US said the same 4 years ago about the US, when the black, the purple and the burgundy Patta AM1 released in the Netherlands, but seriously, if you really want the shoes why not sell some of the shoes that you dont like to wear anymore, to raise some cash for the Atmos tigers, and you can also work longer shifts at your work so that you get paid a lil bit more at the end of the month, if you stay 3 hours longer each day and that multiplied by 5 days is 15 hours, 15x6 euro=90 euro, add another 170 euro from your own and you will have the shoe with shipping included to germany

Last edited:
Nort has closed. I've send foot patrol an email. Patta has no contact details. I hope I can get them somehow :frown:

lol the people in the US said the same 4 years ago about the US, when the black, the purple and the burgundy Patta AM1 released in the Netherlands, but seriously, if you really want the shoes why not sell some of the shoes that you dont like to wear anymore, to raise some cash for the Atmos tigers, and you can also work longer shifts at your work so that you get paid a lil bit more at the end of the month, if you stay 3 hours longer each day and that multiplied by 5 days is 15 hours, 15x6 euro=90 euro, add another 170 euro from your own and you will have the shoe with shipping included to germany
lets say I have the money, where do I order them?

Last edited:
Dude a Concepts told me people were starting to line up at 6PM EST yesterday.  There's salt in the air on this one.

In line at undefeated should be able to get a few pairs, some people been here since 6pm the previous day. Was told just about every undefeated has people lined up

Nort has closed. I've send foot patrol an email. Patta has no contact details. I hope I can get them somehow :frown:

lets say I have the money, where do I order them?
dunno, i got mine from Atmos

most places in the US that will have them are not gonna put them up online unless there any leftovers from the instore sale

as stated before in this thread the most spots have the FCFS rule, so if you not live around the spots that will carry them you're screwed

and if you want to buy from a reseller i would recommend Blitz project, they have them for 260 dollar, the cheapest price at the moment

In line at undefeated should be able to get a few pairs, some people been here since 6pm the previous day. Was told just about every undefeated has people lined up
Which Undefeated are you at, and how deep is the line?

Firmament's the name. Check out Firmament.

dunno, i got mine from Atmos

most places in the US that will have them are not gonna put them up online unless there any leftovers from the instore sale

as stated before in this thread the most spots have the FCFS rule, so if you not live around the spots that will carry them you're screwed

and if you want to buy from a reseller i would recommend Blitz project, they have them for 260 dollar, the cheapest price at the moment
LOL, $360 for a size 12.  SMH

wish I went to school at least remotely near a store carryin them haha, midwest problems

Still waiting shop opens at 11am. Retail i think is 160. I got here at 6am. There is about two of each size and color
luckily for the peeps that undefeated is based in california
nthat.gif

if you now need to camp out in boston you would probably frozen to death or turn into a snowman lol
roll.gif

retail is $120 and blends replied to a comment asking what time online with 9am im assuming pst

also not sure if said already but st alfred will do phone orders for remanding pairs after their in store drop 

if anyone gets an extra sz 10 in the infrared duck camos let a brother know haha

i need those white hyperfuses in a 10 badly.  my order got canceled the first time they restocked at nike  

Back
Top Bottom