The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

2 parcel coming in this morning they say there down the street...[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

and to have it ship to kangaroo land they tack on that extra fee.
lol at kangaroo/skippy land
roll.gif

Is it just me or has there been an Air Max craze lately? Corks/Velvets/patches have all been selling out quick. Even those picnics have sold out 
nerd.gif

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/a...fSHl8&site=tHSW65fSHl8-wgIStclpnYJj3bZDtG2q2w
air max is on fire lately, also the wmns pink am1s aloha that dropped yesterday in the EU are sold out
eek.gif

nike is really banking big time on the 1s and the 90s, but i think that the best stuff have already been dropped this year

now its only waiting for the infrareds and the snakes, hopefully nike is gonna treat us with more hot cws for the 90s and the 1s
smokin.gif

Last edited:

air max is on fire lately, also the wmns pink am1s aloha that dropped yesterday in the EU are sold out
eek.gif

nike is really banking big time on the 1s and the 90s, but i think that best stuff have already been dropped this year

now its only waiting for the infrareds and the snakes, hopefully nike is gonna treat us with more hot cws for the 90s and the 1s
smokin.gif
@AIRMAXDISCIPLE  -  "I think that best stuff have already been dropped this year"

What's your Fav so far this year?

FIRE! Pink is crazy 

all the Pink color Supreme gear sells out 1st every drop this year!

it's crazy how pink is MANNISH in trend

Last edited:
what's the price check on Air max 90 4D Phathom Hurely 

somenoe offered me 600$ CAD for my pair.. DS

Size 8.5 if that matters 

So the patches get an infrared tongue liner but the OGs don't? WTF man...seriously Nike is one giant A**hole. Nike reminds me of the pit from Refurn of the Jedi. Pass.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I feel you man.  I rock a pair of 2010 Infras as my work shoes, so I see them on foot often.  It's a small detail, but they'll look way different to me without that infrared tongue.  

Might just pass and grab another pair of HOAs or 2010s.  Game-time decision for me.  

So Far..

1. Am 90 Corks

2 Am 90 Sneakerboot Patch - Green 

3. Am 90 Velvet's

Now my list is subject to changed only cuz I haven't Bought these and still on the Hunt!

Am 90 Holo

Am 90 Animal Hair ID's

Am 90 Black Leather/ Blue Laser's

Am 90 Infrared Croc's

Am 90 Flash Lime's

Am 1 Aloha Black would be dope if they made a 90 like that! 
ohwell.gif

cant wait to break out my ds og infrareds from a few yrs back, those kill these 15 by a mile or ten!

So Far..

1. Am 90 Corks

2 Am 90 Sneakerboot Patch - Green 

3. Am 90 Velvet's

Now my list is subject to changed only cuz I haven't Bought these and still on the Hunt!

Am 90 Holo

Am 90 Animal Hair ID's

Am 90 Black Leather/ Blue Laser's

Am 90 Infrared Croc's

Am 90 Flash Lime's

Am 1 Aloha Black would be dope if they made a 90 like that! 
ohwell.gif
Any idea if the Flash Limes will be making their way to NDC US? I have this Nike Gift card thats collecting dust lol.

So the patches get an infrared tongue liner but the OGs don't? WTF man...seriously Nike is one giant A**hole. Nike reminds me of the pit from Refurn of the Jedi. Pass.
You could do the Nike Prm ID route and just swap the Infrared for Atomic Red, they even have Nubuck for the overlay and sail option for the colored midsole that the older OG's have.

Any confirmed drop date?
Prob at random on NDC like usual lol I swear I even have Twitter notifications for my phone and I never get a tweet from Nike about something dropping on the site within the hour. How do you guys stay so up to date with Nike.com releases especially for Air Max colorways and other restocks and such, the only ones I ever see where multiple people tweet are NikeLab releases. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom