The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

decided to skip the infrared release this year and made a pair of hyperfuse infrareds. my 2010 are in decent shap

ah nice. $50 tho? damn. $50 US or AUS? either way, thats a lot

since people been posting 2012 hyperfuse infrareds, just messin around on iD if anyone cared
i made these on id today, decided to pass on the upcoming 2015 release. my 2010 are in great condition and like someone said earlier hyperfuse is easier to clean. i ruined my 2008 with jason markk which turned them a hue of yellow so i threw them out after jason markk customer service couldn't help me. so i tread on water when i went my 2010 bc if they get dirty i take them to the local cobbler who charges me 20$ to clean

Last edited:
yes they are 
nthat.gif

Hey everybody, first time member, long time lurker. This will be my first post so to be honest I wasn't always into Air Maxes as the Air Force 1 was my first love and what got me into collecting. I've moved on to collect Jordans and now Air Maxes. I may be a newbie to NT but not to shoe collecting.

My corks come in from Sivas this week. Never owned corks before and I couldn't care less about squeaking, chipping, or durability issues, BUT can I spray them with your normal stain/water repellent? Or is it pointless because cork is naturally water repellent?

I seen these the Other Day on FTL

I'm not mad at these All Black Laser Blue AM90's - Leather looks nice!!

these are up on FTL too for discount.. only a Size: 10 is up doe!

Last edited:
I really want the Iridescent but i dont want to pay $240 and thats the cheapest i can find them right now

So the patches get an infrared tongue liner but the OGs don't? WTF man...seriously Nike is one giant A**hole. Nike reminds me of the pit from Refurn of the Jedi. Pass.

Back
Top Bottom