The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I am so tempted to order the solar reds right now.. but the price comes to about 190 CAD which is the only reason i'm on the fence
WHAT SHOULD I DO????
they're really nice IMO, I would get them, but your money man buy what you like

Just Talked to the homie from Undefeated - ALL LUNAR90's are Sold out… DUH

but they only Had 12 pairs at each Store… With 40 + kids lined up this morning

DONE-SKI…….

Just Talked to the homie from Undefeated - ALL LUNAR90's are Sold out… DUH

but they only Had 12 pairs at each Store… With 40 + kids lined up this morning

DONE-SKI…….
why even tweet out that they're available, if they're essentially sold out... does your friend know of online drop is coming?

As soon as undefeated posted to twitter I left work and hauled *** over there and managed to get there. Had 12 pairs and I was 10th...got lucky on this one as more people showed up just after

View media item 1093524

which one did u go to? i went to SM and they were on some BS getting whipped out while everyone else had to wait outside. they had more than 20 pairs for sure.

why even tweet out that they're available, if they're essentially sold out... does your friend know of online drop is coming?
Well they were available … and then they weren't…. lol

No Online Release for there was no Pairs to sell online?

which one did u go to? i went to SM and they were on some BS getting whipped out while everyone else had to wait outside. they had more than 20 pairs for sure.
PMed you..I was at SM..they only had a size run which is exactly what I thought..12 pairs

Last edited:

PMed you..I was at SM..they only had a size run which is exactly what I thought..12 pairs
see the thing is… I know they get sent out 18 pairs

The homie said only 12 pairs got sold at each store

i'm sure 6 pairs at each spot went to employee's

Definitely won't see Undefeated having any online….

Last edited:
see the thing is… I know they get sent out 18 pairs

The homie said only 12 pairs got sold at each store

i'm sure 6 pairs at each spot went to employee's

Definitely won't see Undefeated having any online….

I was at UNDFTD SL and they only sold 8 pairs so you're saying that more than half of their allotment (18 pairs) went to employees...if so, :x

Last edited:

whether you got them or not…. Everyone knows these aren't a easy CAWP!

SMH 
mean.gif
 You just made your self look like a Dumb *** by saying that FYI
id call going manual and only waiting 20 min in line for a release like this an easy cop

so if having an opinion that differs from everyone who struck out miserably makes me a "dumb ***" then cool!

SMH You just made your self look like extremely salty by saying that FYI

& FYI pair came in…doorbell rang as i was making this post 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

id call going manual and only waiting 20 min in line for a release like this an easy cop

so if having an opinion that differs from everyone who struck out miserably makes me a "dumb ***" then cool!

laugh.gif

This guy just has to get in the last word and flex a bit too huh?  Let it go.

laugh.gif

He Can Go Back and Read the 5 or 6 other NT members Rippin him for his Douchey Post.. All Good Let Him Shine! ^^^

Back
Top Bottom