The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

can't say i agree…surprised at how many people struck out and were crying on twitter…easy cop. 
whether you got them or not…. Everyone knows these aren't a easy CAWP!

SMH 
mean.gif
 You just made your self look like a Dumb *** by saying that FYI

Moonwalkers went crazy for the 'Moon Landing' - SOLD OUT after 30 minutes - Thank you for the love and be prepared for the upcoming Saturday, we have more dope shoes waiting for you - stay tuned!

BSTN Facebook

yeah crazy guys
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I know END has had a lot of stick lately but i got lucky with the Lunars and to be fair it doesn't happen often, i unfortunately lost most of my collection a while back but they are most definitely taking up prime position along side the Kaws Currents!!     

so what's gonna happen once people exploit the backdoor links again?

might as well just make it a random drop 

love my solar reds too, one of my favorite shoes in my collection

awesome dog too
Thanks man! The solar are really nice in person, hard to get a decent pic especially on a cellphone but overall I'm happy with the way they turned out. Now I'm on the hunt for a pair of lunar90 moon landing, and the air max 97 rio sp. If this deal goes through I will have both at almost retail, crossing my fingers

Thanks man! The solar are really nice in person, hard to get a decent pic especially on a cellphone but overall I'm happy with the way they turned out. Now I'm on the hunt for a pair of lunar90 moon landing, and the air max 97 rio sp. If this deal goes through I will have both at almost retail, crossing my fingers
yeah pics don't capture the color well at all, they really pop

good pic of the dog in the avy by the way, he's just chilling

I've just recieved the moon landings from NDC EU, they are actually nicer in the flesh to me. I'm not the biggest fan of Vac tech but had they used a different material I don't think it would have worked as well.

Just dropped at Undefeated

@UNDEFEATEDinc 12m
Nike Air Max Lunar90 SP // Available now at Undefeated La Brea, Santa Monica and Silverlake.

Last edited:

love my solar reds too, one of my favorite shoes in my collection

awesome dog too
I am so tempted to order the solar reds right now.. but the price comes to about 190 CAD which is the only reason i'm on the fence
WHAT SHOULD I DO????

Back
Top Bottom