The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

that sz 12 HS HG you prob will never see, cuz a guy in the netherlands got them in his posession
and there are only 2 pair of them in sz 12 from what ive heard, dunno about the 2nd pair but it wouldnt amaze me if it is also located in the netherlands

Nice to know I wont be selling anything to snag a pair. I imagine the price would be lynching .

There was a pair on Ebay a few months ago, size 10. I offered $1300 but it wasn't enough, probably my only chance. It's one of those dream air max's for me which I would never obtain lol

Nice to know I wont be selling anything to snag a pair. I imagine the price would be lynching .
i think 4-5 years ago a fellow AM collector in my city got his hands on a DS sz 8.5

that fool traded 5 pairs of sought after AMs for them, eventually he never wore them cuz the midsole

of those HS HG will crack immediately after 1 wear and he was scared as hell that the price of the shoe will devalue
sick.gif

so he dropped them on ebay and sold them for 1900 euro, and bought back all the shoes he have traded for the HS HG
laugh.gif

Last edited:
damn, that is a pain in the ***.  i dont think i wanna go through that just to save $20 lol

thanks for the info
Not that difficult. Just do 2 separate transactions. One being that you return the shoes, then the other that you just buy it again right afterwards with your rewards.

Not that difficult. Just do 2 separate transactions. One being that you return the shoes, then the other that you just buy it again right afterwards with your rewards.
yea true, but the employees at the finishline i go to are idiots.  they wont prob wont let me use the reward i already used by just deducting $20 like they did for blaze.  and plus, i have a couple other things i wanted to return there.  dont wanna get myself flagged for returning stuff all the time

WMNS CW

yo modus post is eens keer de sizetag gast, wat moeten we met dat halve werk ?? ben je bang dat die lui hier je bron vinden of zo ??

zo ja, haal dan op z'n minst de code weg die rechts onder de afbeelding zit
wink.gif

translated

yo modus you need to post the sizetag dude, what are we gonna do here with half the work,

are you scared that the peeps in here will find your source or something ??

if so, at least cut out the code right under the pic man
wink.gif

i'm hoping those tape pack infrared release soon, need a new pair to replace my 2010s which are beat to ****. i know its not the same but will do.

Anyone got a link for the Flash Limes? (Besides the one back there that I had to do a phone order for)

Copped these yesterday from FnL. They have a "Skate or Die" SB vibe to them, so I tried the yellow laces that came with them, and they stand out better in my book.

Copped these yesterday from FnL. They have a "Skate or Die" SB vibe to them, so I tried the yellow laces that came with them, and they stand out better in my book.
SB laces actual look good with AM90s- thanks for the photo!

Back
Top Bottom