The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Man IMO, those AM90 Highs should NEVER be made.
mean.gif
i am co-signing with you mate

but please go to tell that OBESED FAT PIG phill knight, he probably approved that model design
mean.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
Nice pickup. How is the mesh (or nylon) on these? Just curious, because it looks a little stiff. Aside from that, these are pretty dope.

Nice pickup. How is the mesh (or nylon) on these? Just curious, because it looks a little stiff. Aside from that, these are pretty dope.
dunno cuz they are not my pick ups
laugh.gif
just posted couple of ebay pics to share with the fellow AM90 lovers in this thread

dunno from which region you are but if you have a footlocker, jd sports, champs, finishline in your city you can checked them out

they have used similar materials on this pair, so if you cant find the flash lime pair instores

because its too new you can take a look at the blue 90s to see what materials they made of
wink.gif

Last edited:
dunno cuz they are not my pick ups
laugh.gif
just posted couple of ebay pics to share with the fellow AM90 lovers in this thread

dunno from which region you are but if you have a footlocker, jd sports, champs, finishline in your city you can checked them out

they have used similar materials on this pair, so if you cant find the flash lime pair instores

because its too new you can take a look at the blue 90s to see what materials they made of
wink.gif
That's a good call. Thanks for the info!

Im not sure whats WORSE..... AM90 Boots or them things?

On a side note, FNL.com has a decent selection of AM90s on sale.

Thanks for the heads up on the AM90s going on sale. Was able to get a price adjustment on my Atomics from FNL. 8)

Thanks for the heads up on the AM90s going on sale. Was able to get a price adjustment on my Atomics from FNL.
glasses.gif
damn, those went on sale fast.  my em90s went on sale with the quickness too  
mean.gif

how long ago did you buy your atomics?  what did you have to say to the CS rep?  i would love to be able to adjust my price on the EMs.  i used a $20 coupon and a WC reward on it though, so i dunno how that'll work

Will be buying the Deep Royals when I get paid on Friday.

damn, those went on sale fast.  my em90s went on sale with the quickness too  :smh:

how long ago did you buy your atomics?  what did you have to say to the CS rep?  i would love to be able to adjust my price on the EMs.  i used a $20 coupon and a WC reward on it though, so i dunno how that'll work

Man, tbh it was a pain to get them to price match for my situation. I bought my atomics about a month ago and their window to price match is 10 days I believe. Kind of stupid because a "price match" window should match up with their R/E policy. Anyways I returned mine at the store (I used a $20 WC coupon as well when I bought them). After I returned them, he refunded me cash and then re-rang the shoes and just took $20 off the price. Had to get overrides and all sorts of things.

BTW, the C/S reps are useless. Don't even sound like the want to help you so I went straight to the store.

Last edited:
Man, tbh it was a pain to get them to price match for my situation. I bought my atomics about a month ago and their window to price match is 10 days I believe. Kind of stupid because a "price match" window should match up with their R/E policy. Anyways I returned mine at the store (I used a $20 WC coupon as well when I bought them). After I returned them, he refunded me cash and then re-rang the shoes and just took $20 off the price. Had to get overrides and all sorts of things.

BTW, the C/S reps are useless. Don't even sound like the want to help you so I went straight to the store.

100% accurate. I tried to call cs and get a price adjustment with them before and they said they couldn't do it because I got a better deal with my wcr -_- obviously I wanted to use my wcr on top of the sale price, but apparently they couldn't do that smh. This was during the price adjustment grace period too. FNL customer service

Saw the Infrared Tape's today (as well as the AM1's and AM95's in OG colorway.)... not bad, not bad at all.

Anyone have an issues with yellowing?  My homes says his Hyperfuse mesh is already starting to discolorate.

Last edited:

damn, that is a pain in the ***.  i dont think i wanna go through that just to save $20 lol

thanks for the info

Last edited:
Saw the Infrared Tape's today (as well as the AM1's and AM95's in OG colorway.)... not bad, not bad at all.

Anyone have an issues with yellowing?  My homes says his Hyperfuse mesh is already starting to discolorate.

I'm looking forward to seeing them and no yellowing on my hyperfuses yet. And I wear them alot

Homegrowns looking mighty crisp. Still, id never wear those.......too much green for a guy who bleeds that purple and yellow.

Now if I ever bump paths with a pair of hyper strikes.......different story fosho haha
that sz 12 HS HG you prob will never see, cuz a guy in the netherlands got them in his posession

and there are only 2 pair of them in sz 12 from what ive heard, dunno about the 2nd pair but it wouldnt amaze me if it is also located in the netherlands

Back
Top Bottom