The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Almost always, yes. I always have white and sail laces for pairs that don't come with them. Like for me, am1 Pinnacles and grey perfs and others just look better with white/sail.
Interesting, thanks for the reply. I'm almost the opposite, I usually replace white laces with something else that matches, especially if the shoe already has a ton of white on it.

Football on NDC

1624850736088.jpeg

Are they some kind of limited to the certain account only or something? Have been waiting for them to show up on NDC-JP so that I can use my BDay code on them, but they never become available. Other than Atmos, no one has it locally somehow…
I dunno, but I am too close to just pulling the trigger and copping from Size UK. I am not a fan of copping "regular" releases from them though because they do not ship in a box and I do not want a trach shoe box being delivered to my door all the way from Europe. LOL I mean, I would think that this CW would be readily available and that maybe there is a delay or something with merchants receiving their shipment, but it is really weird that I have only seen these on BSTN (before they sold out, which was quick), Size UK and Atmos Tokyo so far.

How is the fit on the air max 90 ashen slate ? Would you recommend same size as air max 1 or half size up?
i'm usually size 10.5 in air max 1 but i had to size up 0.5 for the last air max 90 infrared due to padding.

How is the fit on the air max 90 ashen slate ? Would you recommend same size as air max 1 or half size up?
i'm usually size 10.5 in air max 1 but i had to size up 0.5 for the last air max 90 infrared due to padding.

I have always gone with my TTS 11.5 for any and all AM90. Never an issue. But for this pair, the construction/look/feel/ something is slightly off. For the first time I’d actually consider sizing up .5 size on these.

Are these just outlet returns? I’ve seen a few sneakers listed on Goat as missing lid, was wondering what’s happening to all these boxes.

only thing that has stopped me from buying those pairs is this. I have no idea and there’s nothing wrong with outlet pairs but I’d like to see what they look like

Interesting, thanks for the reply. I'm almost the opposite, I usually replace white laces with something else that matches, especially if the shoe already has a ton of white on it.
I love messing with the laces in my sneakers, I have a big box of laces I've bought from lacelab etc and I wash and save pretty much any non-white lace even after I get rid of the pair they came with. Its a relaxing thing for me, I smoke a little bit and then just kind of sit there and zone out, switching out colors and trying different lace patterns.

That said, I almost never leave them in and even when I do, it usually doesn't look better than the original, just different. Most of the time though it makes them look like a thrift store find at worst or like you're just trying too hard at best. Trying to match colors on the shoe throws off the balance and just looks really obvious.

Back
Top Bottom