The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

E241BEB8-1208-4E34-8C63-33A6A21DD7EE.jpeg
My 2 selections as well. Almost bought all of it but just these 2 for now.

Honestly, I think black and grey are both better too, white is boring. Why is everyone here so against lace swaps if the shoe only comes with 1 set, but fine if there's a second? Nike really telling y'all what to do like that? To each their own, I guess.

Honestly, I think black and grey are both better too, white is boring. Why is everyone here so against lace swaps if the shoe only comes with 1 set, but fine if there's a second? Nike really telling y'all what to do like that? To each their own, I guess.
I typically like my laces to be lowkey. I don't like them be gaudy and taking over the shoe. But that's just me. Where what you like. No judging from me.

I typically like my laces to be lowkey. I don't like them be gaudy and taking over the shoe. But that's just me. Where what you like. No judging from me.
So out of curiosity, if this pair had come with something other than white stock, would you have swapped out to white? Nothing crazy like pink or whatever, but teal like I have in mine, black, or grey?

So out of curiosity, if this pair had come with something other than white stock, would you have swapped out to white? Nothing crazy like pink or whatever, but teal like I have in mine, black, or grey?
Almost always, yes. I always have white and sail laces for pairs that don't come with them. Like for me, am1 Pinnacles and grey perfs and others just look better with white/sail.

Back
Top Bottom