The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

1586025822721.jpeg

lol

That shade they used is still in question because its photoshopped and not the actual shoe. Its the same pic from the other day theyre using. JDsports has them too. Same pics, same absense of what color the green really is in the product description.

Theres still hope for dopeness, im copping them f it.
Yep I need to see the actual shoe first. As of now with these pics, I’m a no. Someone mentioned poison green which varies in internet pics. Flash like would’ve been good but still close to volt.

Anyone notice DSG raised the price back up on all colors? They're $119.99 now.

Yeah the 25% off promo expired Friday night. Give it time, DSG will like have another promo in the week or so at a higher discounted rate being that is how most retailers are competing for our business now. These online sales have been crazy lately.

With that being said I'm sort of reluctant to purchase a DSG pair of the Volts after hearing the horror stories about the quality and service in just this thread alone.

Getting shoes is gonna take even longer now
Screenshot_20200404-163150_Instagram.jpg

I read they are only shutting the facility down for a day to deep clean. But as we all know, that day could easily turn into two days... then a week... then a month...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom