The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

These are on finishline now
DDE0CC6C-E1B0-43FE-A596-377A78F668E4.jpeg
This is the first OG style blocking I don’t care for. It’s like your volts faded. Nike could’ve killed it with a kelly green or even another shade of green? What could that be? tonytobacco tonytobacco

What laces y’all going with on the duck camos? Likely white but I may do the infrared laces from time to time. Those are crazy! Lol

Had to sort through 5 pairs of Volts from DSG just to find a decent looking one.

Quality is really bad compared to the Royal and Turquoise pair.

I'm wondering if these new pairs (orange, green) are also delivered with the OG box, arch supports, nike air max tag... (imo it would be a shame to see them in a simple nike box)

somebody knows?

This is the first OG style blocking I don’t care for. It’s like your volts faded. Nike could’ve killed it with a kelly green or even another shade of green? What could that be? tonytobacco tonytobacco
1586025822721.jpeg

lol

That shade they used is still in question because its photoshopped and not the actual shoe. Its the same pic from the other day theyre using. JDsports has them too. Same pics, same absense of what color the green really is in the product description.

Theres still hope for dopeness, im copping them f it.

Somebody order those greens with overnight shipping

Why is fnl and jd the only spot with them available now out of nowhere when we had no idea they were even a thing before last week? And we still dont really know what the shoe looks like or what color it is. The mystery is intriguing.

Are they fnl exclusives?

Back
Top Bottom