The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

@max90
 You go bwoi!  Congrats on the Crepes!  Easily one of the GOAT AM90s.  The bursts from the pack were killer too with that glorious turquoise big booty bubbliciousness.  Kinda wish I kept mine, but I bequeathed them to my homie after he fell upon some hard times as a sort of "pick me up" gift.  Those and my AM90 DQM Bacons because he was sweatin' both pairs like a sauna.  Gosh...I'm a good friend methinks.  :lol:   No, in all seriousness, the look on his face was priceless when I handed him both boxes and he realized what pairs were contained within.  All told, a small consolation for what he was dealing with, but it helped lift his spirit in that moment at least.  Kept my Crepe 90's though...actually had them on!  :wink:

Anyway, your pick-up and a recent wear, had me thinking about all that.

"Turkey Bacons" --

View media item 2181095
*Note - Damn these comfy!
Your a damn good friend real talk[emoji]128175[/emoji]. That's what's up fam. It'll come back around to you, it always does

DS sz 9 EU Foot Locker AM90 Matrix

shout out to @max90 for the heads up
nthat.gif
too bad they are half sz too big for me otherwise i would've tried to cop

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nike-Air-...b7abaee&pid=100033&rk=3&rkt=8&sd=131951062348

Last edited:

tired.gif
 You and @unseen Killing me with the absolute exact sizing. If it's something that I really want or it's a great deal, I'll go a half size up or down and snatch those joints up. Not too much, but a half size?...All day.
i wear TTS 8, sz 8.5 is already half sz too big for me

Different laces?
nerd.gif
Flat Whites W/Infrared tips from ''Laced up laces.''  I put those and the Black W/Infra tips on all my Infrareds or Black/Infra CWs. IMO Looks better. the only Infrared i didn't do it on was the Vintage's because the OG laces are a bit yellowed also and it didn't look right with bright White.

i wear TTS 8, sz 8.5 is already half sz too big for me
I gotcha. If it would still fit, Would you move a half size up or down for a good deal? Just curious? 

I gotcha. If it would still fit, Would you move a half size up or down for a good deal? Just curious? 
for new releases i always try to stay TTS, or go half sz down if my TTS is not available anymore, and i only do that with AM1 because thats the only shoe where i can comfortably wear US7.5, the other models like 95 and 90s it depends on the shoe, some of them i can wear in US 7.5 and some not, but if i see older releases that i want in 7.5 or 8.5 i always try to cop

Last edited:

tired.gif
 You and @unseen Killing me with the absolute exact sizing. If it's something that I really want or it's a great deal, I'll go a half size up or down and snatch those joints up. Not too much, but a half size?...All day.
Yeah I try not to play around with the slop.  Half size down is just uncomfortable to me and half size up is wearable but got me looking funny.  

Back
Top Bottom