The Official Nike Air Foamposite Pro"Pearl" Thread ( March 22 2009 Quickstrike)

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

From the vid Swerv1n posted. Anyone know if these were PE Ones Penny is wearing?
pimp.gif

358388462.jpg

1's

hmmm so if NIKE puts an ''''''ICY''''''

sole on some pros, dudes might

catch a seizure from confusion.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Capital B Capital C

21st is right around the corner and still nothin....

They were pushed back, been stating numerous times, those and the nates have been pushed back

Never mind just noticed you were the one that posted in the Kryptonate thread

Originally Posted by andfattoo

From the vid Swerv1n posted. Anyone know if these were PE Ones Penny is wearing?
pimp.gif

358388462.jpg

1's

gotta be player editions....nike never dropped those....but they need too quick.......
pimp.gif

what if theyre letting all of us think they are the pros and they are droppin as Pearl Foam 1's nobody has seen pictures yet.
I will drive straight to Chicago right now and start campin the second i hear these are 1's droppin believe that !!!!!!....
eek.gif
eek.gif

Pearl Pro fans would be heated too....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

If these would be the ones releasing i would be all over them
pimp.gif
! Nike needs to hurry up and hire BP dude is a beast with colorways!

eek.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
.......i would sell my sole for these...
laugh.gif

that icy sole just dont look right. They still fiyah but they need that gum sole(not yellow). plus those are too white. Pearls have a light cream color tothem. kinda like the cadillac pearl CW.
Cream with gum
pimp.gif

white with ice.......
ohwell.gif

egaroc1 wrote:

that icy sole just dont look right. They still fiyah but they need that gum sole(not yellow). plus those are too white. Pearls have a light cream color to them. kinda like the cadillac pearl CW.
Cream with gum
pimp.gif

white with ice.......
ohwell.gif

shame on you.....those words should never be spokin....
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

egaroc1 wrote:

that icy sole just dont look right. They still fiyah but they need that gum sole(not yellow). plus those are too white. Pearls have a light cream color to them. kinda like the cadillac pearl CW.
Cream with gum
pimp.gif

white with ice.......
ohwell.gif

shame on you.....those words should never be spokin....
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ALL DAY
something bout that GUM sole that sets off that Pearl/cream color.

I dont know how i would react to an all white foam.
i had always felt that the pearls were very underated kix. Especially being a natural color. Now it seems to be that cats just want foams no matter whatcolor as long as it has a icy sole.

someone edite the foam one from white to cream. **pause** No H O M O

i agree the clear sole doesnt look right.

im not a sucker for clears.

they are only good for yellowing

shame on YOU for liking the new sole on pearls....some classics cant be tampered with. They would still sell tho

Originally Posted by Jcool813

i agree the clear sole doesnt look right.

im not a sucker for clears.

they are only good for yellowing

finally the truth.

I mean clear soles look hot but that doesnt make the WHOLE sneaker..
Especially a few years later when u open the box.
ohwell.gif

i believe that clear soles add a extra persuasion to the buyers. think of it as if they started making space jams w/o clear sole
and we saw what happened to penny ones w/o clear soles they didnt sell as well as when they brought it back with the eggplants.
but if its a pair of pros i say stick to its original form whether its gum or a solid color sole. just my IMO

i just dont want my soles yellow when i buy em......if i make em yellow after some time its all good. If the 1/2 cent had a gummy sole theres no way i wouldacopped. I bought the pearls in 97 so i mustve liked em at some point. But i guess i am spoiled by the ice foams and i love it. I will never buy a non icey foamever again FOR MYSELF. it looks so good i cant help myself. it aint even that im spoiled they just look so slick icey. I think everyone of us has a foam or ajordan wit icey sole or a few. I think more people have ice foams then no ice foams....well i do at least.......
smile.gif

yellowing sux for DS'ers.

i keep my kicks w/ Dirty Soles.

i dont think Nike should touch a recipe for success.

XIs need clear soles tho. i passed on the CDP because of the XIs.

i just dont want my soles yellow when i buy em......if i make em yellow after some time its all good. If the 1/2 cent had a gummy sole theres no way i woulda copped. I bought the pearls in 97 so i mustve liked em at some point. But i guess i am spoiled by the ice foams and i love it. I will never buy a non icey foam ever again FOR MYSELF. it looks so good i cant help myself. it aint even that im spoiled they just look so slick icey. I think everyone of us has a foam or a jordan wit icey sole or a few. I think more people have ice foams then no ice foams....well i do at least.......
smile.gif
they are gum soles not yellowed. They can become yellowed with age but a FRESH pair of gum soled pearls are PIFFF. They are almost icy causeyou can see thru them.
its all about the way an icy sole flows with the kix... space jams, cool greys, royal ones, purple foamposites FLOW. but a gum soled 1/2 cent would def be a nogo. but a Natural CW with a gum sole is timeless. <<<<Pearls

I heard hoh is supposed to have 400-500 pairs for hohny my boy campin for kryptonites told me this, im still trying to get a date for these in april

Back
Top Bottom