The Official Nike Air Foamposite Pro"Pearl" Thread ( March 22 2009 Quickstrike)

too much black on the upper for me.

thats why i don't like aquas and playoffs.

im really shocked no pics have leaked yet.

nike really kept their stuff hidden.

didn't realize this stuff was going on, thanks to those who posted my stuff and those who commented.

here's something for you...

Pearls:

Columbias:

i dont usually do this, but
eek.gif
. i LOVE the Columbias!

^Thanks For Your Presence And Work BP
pimp.gif
...... I Will Agree, Columbia's>Pearls
eek.gif

Keep Up The Amazing Creativity Homie
glasses.gif

HOH is gonna be nuts. Worse than the eggplants. Dudes all around the city are anticipating these. I was rockin my 02 retros today and idiots all around keptaskin where I got my "pennys" early cuz they been lookin for em. I just got really irritated at the fact they callin them pennys.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

egaroc1 wrote:

that icy sole just dont look right. They still fiyah but they need that gum sole(not yellow). plus those are too white. Pearls have a light cream color to them. kinda like the cadillac pearl CW.
Cream with gum
pimp.gif

white with ice.......
ohwell.gif

shame on you.....those words should never be spokin....
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

I dont know how i would react to an all white foam.
i had always felt that the pearls were very underated kix. Especially being a natural color. Now it seems to be that cats just want foams no matter what color as long as it has a icy sole.

someone edite the foam one from white to cream. **pause** No H O M O
naw...someone edit these with a blue tinited sole
blackblueairsharkleymain.jpg
zbbjb.jpg

frown.gif

this sole with a white foamposite upper is a winner
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

WHATS GOOD with some INFO MJ ????

?! Ive been posting info..I mean with all these threads so closely related its hard to realize where i posted what
roll.gif

but yeah Foams were def. pushed back.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

pimp.gif
So here goes my first comment on BP's work!

I ****kkkkking love those Columbia Foam Joints!
pimp.gif
Agreed. I hope Nike is watching.

I also hope there's truth to the rumors that the eggplants and pearls are only the beginning in terms of soon-to-come foamposite releases. I'd like tosee Nike continue in the direction of the eggplants and come with some cool non-retro colorways... be creative (but not toooo creative... we all know they cantake stuff to the extreme with the colorways sometimes).

very nice work BP...

I'd buy both the blk/royal and the columbias...

you're going to cost me a lot of money if you're ever over at nike...

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

HOH is gonna be nuts. Worse than the eggplants. Dudes all around the city are anticipating these. I was rockin my 02 retros today and idiots all around kept askin where I got my "pennys" early cuz they been lookin for em. I just got really irritated at the fact they callin them pennys.
lol same thing happens to me when i rock 02's... my favorite is "im about to cop me 2 pairs from my spot"

Back
Top Bottom