The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I really need to look at General more often. Had no idea this thread was out here. Needed in these times

Is Money Heist legit?

I've been watching Dexter and Bosch lately but i like to take a week break after each season. Looking for something else.

ANyone watch that Al Pacino show about finding Nazi's on Amazon? Is it any good? First 15 minutes of episode 1 was tremendous but then it was whatever. But its Al Pacino so i want to like it but dont want to waste my time if its garbage
Don’t watch anything like Hunters or Money Heist(excellent btw) until you get in ZEROZEROZERO

Had no clue S4 of 13 Reasons was out, but I feel compelled to watch at this point even though I don’t really remember what happened last season off the top of my head.

Kinda feel glad never did start. 13 Reasons.

I do tend to have trouble finding series on Netflix that end up satisfying.

Should I start The Expanse or continue Vikings?

I watched the first 3 seasons of vikings a couple years back but need to rewatch and catch up.

Should I start The Expanse or continue Vikings?

I watched the first 3 seasons of vikings a couple years back but need to rewatch and catch up.
Watch The Expanse first and then enjoy a Vikings rewatch in its full glory

giphy.gif

source.gif

Watched a few Black Mirror eps.... good lord

I had watched a bunch over the years out of order but never everything. Tonight I honed in on Season 4... Arkangel and Crocodile... Jesus so dark. I don't know why I thought it was a good idea to watch these with all the real life darkness going on

Those were some of the better eps that I've seen of the series imo especially Crocodile. Main character was chilling, she looked creepy af

Trying to get into black mirror. Could someone recommend me some must see episodes and from which season. Trying to pick and chose which ones to watch

Trying to get into black mirror. Could someone recommend me some must see episodes and from which season. Trying to pick and chose which ones to watch
Can’t believe that Nobody had chimed in with a response.
Everybody is going to say San Junipero, when they do say something. I like the very first episode of the very first season. Savage.

I personally enjoyed season 1 episode 3 "The Entire History of You"

I'll admit, it starts out slow as hell. But for me the message of the episode was well ahead of its time considering it was released in 2011. Has a little bit of everything

Yeah most of the script made no damn sense and was stupid. That brunette was sexy AF though. Brunettes are my weakness.

Last Days of American Crime was all over the place.

However, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Poorly put together. Main character was boring, shorty had a whack subplot and was just there to be the honeypot, and Michael Pitt just did his regular crazy erratic guy thing.

It really isn't a heist flick. They really took 3 plots and made them all uninteresting. Shorty being an informant cuz her sister a hostage, dude owing the crime fam money, this wild son comes home to steal from dad and kills everybody.

Weak twist. Then the end made no sense. How you bust through a Canadian border and they don't pursue you immediately? :lol:

Then somehow shorty gets her sister back.

Really did not need to be almost 3 hours.

Last edited:
Zero Zero Zero is lit. The Mexican special forces story :wow:. I love how they tell the stories concurrently and transition. When time slows and that music hits i'm always like ahh ****, what did they do.

Just finished it.

My only complaint is seeing it in 4k. The white chicks forehead/hair looked so weird.

But 8.5/10. Love the Italian/Mexican connection.

It's pretty weird but I can't stop looking at it. Also the foreign language subtitles are the damn smallest and lightest i've ever seen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom