The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Finished Rome. That was a damn good show. I wish they could have stretched this story (Ceasar to Augustus) out more. Or hit the whole Julio-Claudian dynasty with a couple more seasons. This series spanned damn near 20 years in just 2 seasons.

But very dope overall. Gaia and Niobe 😈

Bout to catch the new seasons of Workin' Moms and Dead to me.

MV5BNTliMzliYzMtNWQ1ZC00MTkyLTk1NjYtZjE5ZjdkZDE5N2Y4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_SY1000_CR...jpg

this chick was born in 1993 :wow:
hated her so much in previous seasons :lol:
old hag *** *****

I like how Edward aint a ***** like most young kings in tv shows.

Son of Uhtred :pimp:

COVID-1 runnin rampant :-{

EADITH FINE *** :pimp:

MV5BZjg4ZDI3NDAtMDQ3NC00YThmLTljYjEtYWQ3YmY4YzIwMDg2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTY0MjAxMzk@._V1_.jpg

i want her to be my Valentime :blush:

MV5BNTliMzliYzMtNWQ1ZC00MTkyLTk1NjYtZjE5ZjdkZDE5N2Y4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_SY1000_CR...jpg

this chick was born in 1993 :wow:
hated her so much in previous seasons :lol:
old hag *** *****

I like how Edward aint a ***** like most young kings in tv shows.

Son of Uhtred :pimp:

COVID-1 runnin rampant :-{

EADITH FINE *** :pimp:

MV5BZjg4ZDI3NDAtMDQ3NC00YThmLTljYjEtYWQ3YmY4YzIwMDg2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTY0MjAxMzk@._V1_.jpg

i want her to be my Valentime :blush:
You’ll hold her hand in public?

Finished Rome. That was a damn good show. I wish they could have stretched this story (Ceasar to Augustus) out more. Or hit the whole Julio-Claudian dynasty with a couple more seasons. This series spanned damn near 20 years in just 2 seasons.

But very dope overall. Gaia and Niobe 😈

Bout to catch the new seasons of Workin' Moms and Dead to me.
They knew that they weren't getting renewed after season 1. So they combined the rest of the story into season 2. The show Carnivale suffered the same fate. Which is dope by the way. Always said that if those 2 shows run their course, they would be top 5-10 worthy.

Back
Top Bottom