The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Keeping it a buck I thought this was the worst season of Last Kingdom, not enough carnage.

Giri/Haji was good, Eiko is elite

Mr. Inbetween on Hulu is great. Really enjoyable watch
Y'all should be up in here

So like a goofy Dexter?
Not at all :lol:

Get Dexter completely out your mind.

This dude is a thorough gangster killer. Ends up in humorous situations and then beats up or kills ppl for slighting him. The rest of the show has some serious dramatic subject matter.

Oh ****, Amazon Prime FINALLY updated the layout of their platform.

Cant believe it.

Running fast and smooth. Fast forward and rewind is much better, search engine function better. This is a shock.

Watched All Day and a night, overall good movie, thought Ashton killed the role.

I have one major issue

Why make Jah kill Malcolm so sloppy, no gloves, no mask, no change of clothes, no real hiding of the guns, common sense would say taking out somebody with Malcolm's notoriety would invoke a real investigation. You didn't take out some little *****.

Watched All Day and a night, overall good movie, thought Ashton killed the role.

I have one major issue

Why make Jah kill Malcolm so sloppy, no gloves, no mask, no change of clothes, no real hiding of the guns, common sense would say taking out somebody with Malcolm's notoriety would invoke a real investigation. You didn't take out some little *****.

I liked how they did that and then went backwards.

You think there was some deep reason from his remember me.

Oh ****, Amazon Prime FINALLY updated the layout of their platform.

Cant believe it.

Running fast and smooth. Fast forward and rewind is much better, search engine function better. This is a shock.

Prime app on my PS4 is the best streaming service platform out IMO. I noticed the laptop update a few days ago, much improved but its still way easier on the ps or android tv. Mobile still trash.

Netflix can't compete with the features on the imdb x-ray. Scene selection > FF

TQ just wanted the paper. He wanted to take over stunnas territory.

the fat rapper should have been popped as soon as he showed the vid and tried to *** him.

working at the Shiekh was hilarious. Them white “hood” girls do be working there

Michele's Becoming on Netflix makes me miss them so much

Didn't think it would touch on race that much. The Trayvon, Tamir Rice, Sandra Bland, Freddie Gray, Eric Gardner montage :smh:

Back
Top Bottom