The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Originally Posted by NobleKane

ok so not only is viacom shows still on netflix(south park, nickelodeon,mtv,comedy central shows)but they wont expire for another 2 years so the rumors about them being pulled off were false.. also they added season 14 of south park. maybe they already had it there and i just didn t notice it.

also i guess its an acquired taste but mr. bean is now on netflix lol
but on xbox is says when they are getting pulled and it shows the date i think the 31st 

Has anyone watched "Party Down"? 
If you like Arrested Development, you like this.

Watched "Takers"...good premise...terrible execution. Had Chris Brown looking like Tony Jaa out there. Idris Elba is that dude, though.

Has anyone watched "Party Down"? 
If you like Arrested Development, you like this.

Watched "Takers"...good premise...terrible execution. Had Chris Brown looking like Tony Jaa out there. Idris Elba is that dude, though.

^I've watched Party Down.  It made it to the 2nd season then they got the axe.  Funny show though.

^I've watched Party Down.  It made it to the 2nd season then they got the axe.  Funny show though.

what happened to the miramax deal with netflix? I thought their was suppose to be a bunch of new movies for streaming on the 28th?

what happened to the miramax deal with netflix? I thought their was suppose to be a bunch of new movies for streaming on the 28th?

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

ok so not only is viacom shows still on netflix(south park, nickelodeon,mtv,comedy central shows)but they wont expire for another 2 years so the rumors about them being pulled off were false.. also they added season 14 of south park. maybe they already had it there and i just didn t notice it.

but on xbox is says when they are getting pulled and it shows the date i think the 31st 

it should just recycle on the next day meaning after it expires it should show up again. they did it for all the other shows that were set to expire.

Any idea when it's going to stream or is there any site to watch?
ip man2 and iron man2 will be streaming june 24 or 25

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

it should just recycle on the next day meaning after it expires it should show up again. they did it for all the other shows that were set to expire.

Any idea when it's going to stream or is there any site to watch?
ip man2 and iron man2 will be streaming june 24 or 25

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

its on june 1st.

clerks, chasing amy, and jay and silent bob strikes back will be streaming on that day
smile.gif

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

its on june 1st.

clerks, chasing amy, and jay and silent bob strikes back will be streaming on that day
smile.gif

there was some new drama zombie series that came on tv recently on showtime or starz i cant remember the name of it... does anybody know what im talking about? if so is it on netflix streaming?

there was some new drama zombie series that came on tv recently on showtime or starz i cant remember the name of it... does anybody know what im talking about? if so is it on netflix streaming?

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

walking dead? and no its not

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

yea i believe that is it... thanks for a quick response and i guess im never going to get a chance to watch that series....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

yea i believe that is it... thanks for a quick response and i guess im never going to get a chance to watch that series....
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom