The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Originally Posted by aepps20

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

Just started watching Swamp People.

"Gunna hunt me sum Gadors OOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEE, Chotum"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that show is crack...I cant even understand what the hell they're saying half the time.  Crazy thing is I live in mississippi right now.  I miss Cali
frown.gif

Almost finish with season 1 of Party Down. its pretty nice. Are there any other lesser known series out there that are either comedies or drama?

Almost finish with season 1 of Party Down. its pretty nice. Are there any other lesser known series out there that are either comedies or drama?

Saw it in theatres, Takers was eh
Just watched the preview for Stone, however, wow

Huge Ed Norton fan

im gotta ctach that right now

Saw it in theatres, Takers was eh
Just watched the preview for Stone, however, wow

Huge Ed Norton fan

im gotta ctach that right now

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

How is Takers?

I thought it would suck, but it was Watchable.  It's pretty much what you expect out of a movie of its sorts if it makes sense, lol everything you expect to happen, happens

How is Takers?

I thought it would suck, but it was Watchable.  It's pretty much what you expect out of a movie of its sorts if it makes sense, lol everything you expect to happen, happens

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

How is Takers?

Yeah man that's what I was thinking.  I'll still check it out... gotta see T.I. put in work 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

How is Takers?

Yeah man that's what I was thinking.  I'll still check it out... gotta see T.I. put in work 
laugh.gif

The Friday night lights tv series was pretty good. I got to relate with some of the episodes. The show made me miss my days playing ball.

The Friday night lights tv series was pretty good. I got to relate with some of the episodes. The show made me miss my days playing ball.

Back
Top Bottom