The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Damn, 5 mins into Beats and movie’s already lit. :wow:

I’m a fan of climactic opening scenes but some movies don’t know how to continue the pace after opening with one. Let’s see where this one goes.

Yea those shows are incomparable. I watched a couple eps of Trinkets in background while cleaning up. It's not really deep, very easy to keep up with what's going on.

Euphoria will have you stuck, keeping your attention wondering wtf is going on in their world. 2 episodes btw.

Yea those shows are incomparable. I watched a couple eps of Trinkets in background while cleaning up. It's not really deep, very easy to keep up with what's going on.

Euphoria will have you stuck, keeping your attention wondering wtf is going on in their world. 2 episodes btw.
THe 3rd episode is up on Couchtuner

Beats - 6.1/8

Pretty emotional movie. That last beat he did with his sister’s vocalizing was dope. Anthony Anderson killed it. Didn’t think he had that type of gravitas in him.
8A361AF8-5036-40D3-8220-714AB7233954.png

Wish we saw more of Kari. She was bad. Crazy hearing the name Niyah in this film. I’ve only known one Niya in my life and she was the baddest chick I knew growing up in junior high. Looked her up last year and saw she passed away from breast cancer. :frown:

haven't watched yet. and I'm a fan.
but good girls got me hooked. and I got my wife hooked so now I have to wait for her to catch up

Did you watch the Quincy Jones one?
Quincy Jones one was dope. Dude was a musical genius with ties with so many people.
Beats - 6.1/8

Pretty emotional movie. That last beat he did with his sister’s vocalizing was dope. Anthony Anderson killed it. Didn’t think he had that type of gravitas in him.
8A361AF8-5036-40D3-8220-714AB7233954.png

Wish we saw more of Kari. She was bad. Crazy hearing the name Niyah in this film. I’ve only known one Niya in my life and she was the baddest chick I knew growing up in junior high. Looked her up last year and saw she passed away from breast cancer. :frown:
You serious man you never watch Law & Order towards the end, him and his partner both did great jobs. I did find it funny his partner was on the show before as another character, now he is a detective.

I did find it funny his partner was on the show before as another character, now he is a detective.
Law & Order is notorious for that. Reusing murderers and witnesses a good deal :lol:

Anderson was serviceable on L&O. To me his still impressed with Beats but the signs were there in any serious dramatic scene/episode of Blackish.

Quincy Jones one was dope. Dude was a musical genius with ties with so many people.

You serious man you never watch Law & Order towards the end, him and his partner both did great jobs. I did find it funny his partner was on the show before as another character, now he is a detective.
I do my best to avoid network TV. :lol:

I’ve been snobby with my TV consumption since HS when I discovered the greatness that is HBO & SHO to an extent. I could count on both hands the network TV series I’ve watched since then.

And I can’t remember the last time AA was in something watched, let alone a lead role. He played his character authentic as hell, too. Thoroughly impressed. He’s come along way from stealing ATM machines.

Back
Top Bottom