The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

This new Mike Epps special

IMG_20190625_211912.jpg
Mike Epps is not the comedian for specials. I'm sure he has a great story to tell and could provide wonderful insight on success, but he cant weave in and out of jokes while story telling.

Mike Epps is the kid you didn't want to roast you at school cuz not only is he funny but he won't let up. But stand up comedy? Nah...

Last edited:
Dark season 2 !!!
This show once again blew my mind and had me wasting a whole day in work reading and rereading recap/review and theories online....
Can't wait for the 3rd cycle

Dark season 2 !!!
This show once again blew my mind and had me wasting a whole day in work reading and rereading recap/review and theories online....
Can't wait for the 3rd cycle
I started it Sunday NIght.
Fell asleep while re-watching s1 Finale.
Haven't made it back yet but planning on it ASAP.
Planned on it today but MLB Slates that started at Noon and don't end to 1am......Probably won't get back to it until Sunday.

Finished season 2 of Dark and I am so lost. I had to pause like 100 times just so I can remember who is who and what year they’re in.
It reached Westworld levels of confusion, but it’s a really good watch. Gonna go back and re-watch both seasons when I get a chance.

The Perfection was some ol bull ****.

3/8

If it wasnt for Logan Browning's fine *** I would've turned it off.

What kind of body horror **** was this?

I already got Allison Williams on notice so I was expecting another Get Out role from her anyway. Shorty can't be trusted. Her reasoning is just ******* ridiculous; you're already in some brainwashing cello rape cult so let me engineer the chopping off of your hand so theybcan kick you out? Then at worst she gets shocked and some bruised ribs at best.

Also this twist reveal that has been taught and handed down since his grandfather. So his granddad been raping his dad and his dad been raping him and his two **** buddies and so he and his ****boys started exclusively raping female cello players that failed?

Then all of this gore body horror :smh:

Last edited:
Finished season 2 of Dark and I am so lost. I had to pause like 100 times just so I can remember who is who and what year they’re in.
It reached Westworld levels of confusion, but it’s a really good watch. Gonna go back and re-watch both seasons when I get a chance.

It was pretty confusing for me, until it got going (really should have prepped better) show is just too good. I really was debating stopping in my place and doing a re-watch, until I found out season 3 will be it's last... so I just decided to do a full rewatch when season 3 drops. Sucks the show is ending, but it's one of those shows that could ultimately get too bizzare IMO unless it had been carefully planned out from the start. Can't wait for season 3 now after the end of 2 I was like :wow::wow::wow:. Anyone who hasn't started season 2, and liked season 1 REWATCH it before 2! It should be very beneficial.

It was pretty confusing for me, until it got going (really should have prepped better) show is just too good. I really was debating stopping in my place and doing a re-watch, until I found out season 3 will be it's last... so I just decided to do a full rewatch when season 3 drops. Sucks the show is ending, but it's one of those shows that could ultimately get too bizzare IMO unless it had been carefully planned out from the start. Can't wait for season 3 now after the end of 2 I was like :wow::wow::wow:. Anyone who hasn't started season 2, and liked season 1 REWATCH it before 2! It should be very beneficial.
Wow I had no idea they’re only making 3 seasons.
That’s probably a good thing tho since they kinda know exactly where they want to go with it.
I don’t want them to just keep going in circles with it and ruin a good thing. Interested to see how they wrap it all up in one season.

Wow I had no idea they’re only making 3 seasons.
That’s probably a good thing tho since they kinda know exactly where they want to go with it.
I don’t want them to just keep going in circles with it and ruin a good thing. Interested to see how they wrap it all up in one season.

My sentiments too. I was hoping for maybe a longer final season maybe 10 or 12 episodes, but just ran across this and it'll be 8 episodes like season 2. :rolleyes

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/n...ew-final-season-unveil-cast-additions-1221032

Will be keeping an eye and ear out for their next project 1899, probably a couple years away.... sounds interesting though.

Leader of task force: Ten People will see an Elephant from ten different angles. Ten different shapes. Ten different sizes, but One...One person will look at the Elephant from all ten angles and arrive at ONE logical outlook

Onlooker: My son is still missing, next time I need to find an Elephant I’ll call you.

:rofl:g

Lmao, I was thinking "of course Netflix has triple frontier, it's a Netflix original."

I never understood why The Office is so loved. I’ve tried watching it but it’s just not as funny as everyone makes it seem.

I love most of the actors in it but I can’t get into their humor in The Office. I’ve seen some funny episodes but for the most part I just can’t get into that constant dry *** humor.

Back
Top Bottom