The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Is Bloodline good after season 1? Never got around to it for some reason.

was season 1 good? i got around epi 5 and stopped watching cause i couldnt get into it and there was a bunch of shows on at the time. does it get better?

was season 1 good? i got around epi 5 and stopped watching cause i couldnt get into it and there was a bunch of shows on at the time. does it get better?

I liked it quite a bit. It takes some commitment because the episodes are an hour and the pacing is a little slow but I thought the payoff was good. I thought Danny (Ben Mendelsohn) killed his role. Perfect scum bucket :lol:

Started to watch a little bit of Collateral. Seems good so far. It’s a limited series so it’s only 4 episodes.
So I just finished episode 1. The seems legit. SO okay, so the Pizza shorty sent Abdullah because she knew the other dude was the target? I mean he just seems awfully spooked in the back seat of that Cruiser and then not wanting to leave the Station. Military chick done dunned the wrong bloke.????

Collateral is my kind of show!

This is like Luther meets TopBOY/Love-Hate

2 eps left and I am already bummed it's almost over.(just 4eps as mentioned)

I gave in and watched Seven Seconds even though I find the premise wild typical and boring...it was aiiiiight.

Wasn't expecting the "reveal" with the son :lol:

If anything I thought the main dirty cop and the cop that hit the son were on some other ****.

I gave in and watched Seven Seconds even though I find the premise wild typical and boring...it was aiiiiight.

Wasn't expecting the "reveal" with the son :lol:

If anything I thought the main dirty cop and the cop that hit the son were on some other ****.

Clare-Hope though :blush:. I think she was the only reason I finished that show. I just wanted to save her the entire season. :smh:

really enjoyed bloodline as a whole.

it's a slooooowwww burn though
This

ep. 7 of Love, Mickey (gillian jacobs) is looking awesome with that hair straight down, dress and lipstick.
this 3rd season is def slower, but im digging it

rewatching Daredevil season 2, Maybe the greatest netflix show ever.

Heard the latest season of Terrace House is much better than Aloha State. I found AS a decent watch but nowhere near as good as the previous season.

Clare-Hope though :blush:. I think she was the only reason I finished that show. I just wanted to save her the entire season. :smh:

Mind was blown when I realized that was shorty from Children of Men. I would not have clapped her cheeks then...but as KJ I wouldn't hesitate...

Word.

The way she bosses up gradually throughout the season is what got me. Like when she flexed on her sister and told her "She's not the head of the family, I am"...I got shades of Claire Underwood.

Goddamn Ami is savage with how honest she is to yuudai. She gives no dambs and says what’s on her mind. The reddit thread been hating on her for an interview where she said she just wants to marry someone rich and get taken care of. Her friend with the eyepatch was also cute.

Back
Top Bottom