The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Watched the first few episodes of Bad guys: Vile city( it’s a K drama) and it’s pretty good. Different cast from the original series but still fine. This series and the original al series , Bad Guys is basically a version of the shown White Collar/ Breakout kings. Except the handler is a dirty cop and no Neil, but instead it’s a group of criminals/mob members and they basically hunt serial killers and punch them

Started to watch a little bit of Collateral. Seems good so far. It’s a limited series so it’s only 4 episodes.

Started and finished Everything Sucks today. Couldn’t help but keep watching...it pulls you in. I can’t handle nostalgia though. I still feel closer to being in high school than I am to being an adult even in my 30s. I more vividly remember moments from high school than I do from anytime the past 5-10 years. I sometimes feel I’m way more nostalgic than most people and put more value on what happened in those days than others around me. I remember specific conversations etc from being a freshman. Rambling.

Yo that is wild. How old are you?
I’m about to be 34 and I don’t remember a thing from HS. I barely remember any people’s names let alone teachers or conversations. I don’t think I can remember 3 teachers names.

Interesting. Just had this convo. Same age as you and I feel the same way, had fun but barely remember ****. My girl is older than I am and she remembers a lot.

I know people that finish Hs and then live a similar lifestyle. Like live in the same area, keep the same friends. Nothing wrong with that at all.
For me I graduated and went to college in state but 4 hours away, then moved cross country. So I don’t socialize with anyone from back then, and don’t have social media. So I guess that’s why I can’t remember a damn thing

I went to college but didn't have the college experience because I commuted to my University while working 40+ hours a week.
I remember a lot from highschool and middle school. I think my memory is just good tho, I have remembered the same situation 4 times with 4 different outcomes so maybe it's not. Everything sucks def brought me back tho..

You wildin, Jessica Jones season 2 is fire. what you want her to go around beating people up every episode?

Birdies boyfriend in Love ruins the scenes for me. Sucks because I like birdie in it.

You wildin, Jessica Jones season 2 is fire. what you want her to go around beating people up every episode?

Birdies boyfriend in Love ruins the scenes for me. Sucks because I like birdie in it.

Nah the FIRST season was fire & it didnt even have as much action as the other Marvel shows. It still is my favorite Marvel show season too. This just felt directionless & pointless. These kinda shows are only as good as the villain...

Anyone who's watched season 3 of Love feel like it was a let down/boring?

Been trying... season 3 will doesnt show up to watch for me, anyone else having this problem? I thought I had the dates wrong, but it's got to be some kind of glitch.

we must be watching 2 completely different shows.
We finally got a look in to her past and how she got her powers,
Trish/Patsy got more story became a better character
Malcolm became more useful
Harper had a nice story.
The story got deeper without a clear cut villian. It also sets up her season 3 to be great.
The acting in this show is almost better than the other 3, (and im a huge fan of daredevils acting)
I liked it, it's such a nice change from the normal beat em up marvel we're use to. Its just like Season 1 but it goes deeper

I liked love. But feel as if the ending was rushed.

They still had room to show there faults and grow. I really liked the Bertie episode.

we must be watching 2 completely different shows.
We finally got a look in to her past and how she got her powers,
Trish/Patsy got more story became a better character
Malcolm became more useful
Harper had a nice story.
The story got deeper without a clear cut villian. It also sets up her season 3 to be great.
The acting in this show is almost better than the other 3, (and im a huge fan of daredevils acting)
I liked it, it's such a nice change from the normal beat em up marvel we're use to. Its just like Season 1 but it goes deeper

None of it even felt important tho. Trish is annoying & Malcolm is whatever. Jeri had a better side story than both of them tbh. The flashback episode with a younger Trish & Jess was cool but for the most part this season was really up & down for me. More down for me obviously but if you liked then hey more power to you...

Jessica Jones season 2 was disappointing af :smh:
THe last 10minutes of the Finale saved the Season for me.
I just wanted it to be over, but it wrapped well.

My issue is the Characters that got screen time, none of them were pleasant for me.

JEss Mother
Trish Mother
Trish
OSCAR
IGH got a bitt better as the Season wrapped.

I was real weak on the Season overall, but when it ended and a few folks won, I didn't want to go as hard on the critique.

A tight eight eps would serve this show well. Not a fan of shows being forced to put in filler to meet more episodes than they need to tell their story.

Veronica was verrrry boring. Not even scary, overhyped for some reason.
Finally got around to watching this and I wholeheartedly agree. I'm 0/3 on these overhyped Netflix movies, and Rotten Tomatoes ratings usually hold me down. :rolleyes

I did peep Ravenous as well, and it was cool.

ima need to finish JJ for final verdict, so far on episode 9

anyone catch the outsider yet? pretty bad *** movie imo... from the jump, i was writing it off due to jared leto ruining joker but he did a really good job in the outsider imo

You think the old lady would like The outsider?

Always trying to find flicks or shows she would like. She isnt much for my series that I watch.

Back
Top Bottom