The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I'm wondering what's going on with Bob's Burgers on Netflix. A gang of seasons disappeared over the weekend from here and Hulu. Maybe they're going to hold them on the Fox app from now on.

TAKE IT BACK!!! Please GAWDD NOOOOOOO

Hurt my heart too. That's my go to show. I was looking for a specific episode, and I was shocked to see only the first 2 seasons on there! :frown:

People really gotta stop giving Adam Sandler views, man.
laugh.gif

Started watching ironfist, I see what people are saying about the fighting, but it's fine with me. Feel obligated to watch.

need more small shots or at least those actors ...too good ..nextflix could make a funny mob move with those guys

The only thing I want to know is whether those actors portraying the defenders will ever transition to the big screen. Will they be playing those same roles if the time ever came for them to be needed in a film?

dont think it was ever discussed after it was released lol many were pretty hopeful especially with the music that was on the trailer teaser
Maybe I'm in the wrong thread.

I thought the consensus was the first half of Luke Cage was good, but fell off after Cottonmouth died. Didn't think anyone had a problem with the acting, but oh well.

I saw the Love LUke Cage got and it made me throw up in mouth.

**** was trash but the music made it worthy of the Blue recyclable bin and not the Big Flip tops.

The only thing I want to know is whether those actors portraying the defenders will ever transition to the big screen. Will they be playing those same roles if the time ever came for them to be needed in a film?

It's been discussed that marvel tv and marvel films don't get along. The film division saying it's complicated if they want to put the tv heroes into movies. I dunno what makes it complicated, they probably bs'ing.

Anybody having any issues downloading Netflix shows/movies? I'm getting network issues on both wifi and cellular

Did they get rid of the rating system? How am I supposed to know what stuff to ignore now?

They have a thumbs up/down feature. Works the same.

Also tyler about to go ham on them students.

Last edited:
I saw the option for you to put thumbs up or down but when I browse it doesn't show anything. Like I wanna see the percent of who put up compared to down.

What's the verdict on Sandy Wexler?
Watching it now for the 2nd time because I slept through it last night. It's pretty good dialogue but it's the "silly voice" Sandler not the Funny People Sandler. I'm 30 minutes in and still watching so....

Can we get like a list of recommendations?

I'm doing that thing again where I'm searching for something to watch rather than actually watching something.

Back
Top Bottom