The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Watched this movie, Primer.  Pretty good, but confusing.  Apparently they worked with only a 7000 dollar budget. I just googled mind bending movies and this was one of them.  

Teaser for Naked

Directed by Michael Tiddes (“A Haunted House”), Wayans plays a charming man-child who gets caught up in a “Groundhog Day”-style scenario on his wedding day – with each cycle beginning with him waking up naked in an elevator.

Regina Hall, Scott Foley, Loretta Devine, Dennis Haysbert, and Brian McKnight co-star in the film which hits the streaming service August 11th.

not netflix...

but just started Taboo (FXNow)

2 Episodes in and I'm liking it so far :smokin

Last edited:
my chick has been binging on "the schitts"...actually pretty funny...

Waiting for Burning Sands tomorrow.

Currently on Amazon Prime re-watching The Sopranos (on season 4 now).

After The Sopranos, going to watch Love and maybe finish The Travelers.

That show is surprisingly addicting lol

Martha from the later episodes doe! [emoji]128525[/emoji]

martha was def cute. Kinda weird for a Japanese girl to have the name martha, her parents must've been superman and batman fans.

I thought the other girls were cuter though. The med school student and Mizuki from the first group of girls. Nachan's crazy self and the hat designer was really attractive.

martha was def cute. Kinda weird for a Japanese girl to have the name martha, her parents must've been superman and batman fans.

I thought the other girls were cuter though. The med school student and Mizuki from the first group of girls. Nachan's crazy self and the hat designer was really attractive.
think shes half Filipino, why im thinking her name is martha... i found Martha and Mizuki most attractive.

Watched "I Don't Feel At Home On This Planet Anymore" and wow y'all weren't lying about things getting real towards the end at the Dad's house. That detective had me cracking up a few times, still remember him from Malcom in The Middle.

Burning Sands is pretty good man.....

Cool to see black movies getting the authenticity, on every front that it deserves.

Went in with low expectations....came away impressed.

I'll check it out after I get off work. A member of Omega Psi Phi made the movie so I doubt it's as bad as some other greeks are thinking. I just don't want it to be one of those situations where people try to make us black greeks out to be some type of savages that just like to humiliate people and all that other bullcrap.

Back
Top Bottom