The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Is that with all Netflix shows/movies?! I didn't know that. How? Loll. I don't mind subtitles most of the time but just curious to know how.

Not sure if it's just with Netflix originals, certain content, or all foreign content. I haven't played around with it enough. Just go to the subtitle menu, and it gives you the option to change the audio to different languages. That show Fauda has like 5 different languages.

Only on Amazon.
Just binged s1. Decent first few eps, then hit near Breaking Bad edge of seat epicness in some later ones. (not just cus B. Cranson in it either)
Def recommend.

Last edited:
Anyone watching Terrace House?

Is the hawaii season up yet?

on the 24th

Thanks. Repped. On reddit people were joking arman would be on that season too. Dude loves being in the show house.

That fat comedian with the glasses who does commentary is hilarious. That young, slim lady is gorgeous. The older lady with the raspy voice is a perv but would still get it.

Last edited:
Been meaning to check out that Terrace House show. Looking forward to checking out the Hawaii season as there is such a large amount of Japanese tourists that already visit Oahu.

OG Capheus wasn't in the Xmas special. Vibe is weird, but they did make a joke about the replace

Only on Amazon.
Just binged s1. Decent first few eps, then hit near Breaking Bad edge of seat epicness in some later ones. (not just cus B. Cranson in it either)
Def recommend.

I specifically came in here to talk about this. Even though it is on amazon, it is a good show.

Watched the first 3 episodes of Easy, seems like a good show to watch with other couples to have some cool convos. First episode was my favorite topic.

Meant to mention, watched It Follows and that movie raised so many questions. Ol girl had a kindle/makeup flip mirror while they watched tv on them big 1970s tube TVs with somewhat modern cars

it was weird and midly entertaining

Does anyone watch The Americans on Amazon prime? It's during the Ronald Reagan era where a couple who are actually Russian spies trying to blend in society. Saw the first two episodes and it's pretty good.

Does anyone watch The Americans on Amazon prime? It's during the Ronald Reagan era where a couple who are actually Russian spies trying to blend in society. Saw the first two episodes and it's pretty good.

One of the best shows on TV you will really like it.

Back
Top Bottom