The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Oh my bad. It's probably just in the Canadian Netflix. I just thought that US Netflix has everything Canada does and more. lol

Either way, highly recommended.

:lol: Man that Troy dude used her like a damn fool man. Got damn. It was a cool watch though

Shaun let that island girl use and abuse him. But it's crazy that these sort of things actually happen in real life. Caught a knife to the guy for being a good guy.

Yo when tf did they add It Follows to Netflix?! Damn good horror movie. That soundtrack is fire af too
Maika Monroe

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Anyone watching Series of Unfortunate Events?

I get that it's based on children's books, but I thought Netflix was going to make at a little darker, and adult friendly...(its very childish). I struggled to get though it. I'd put it on the backburner, too many other things to watch.

Oh my bad. It's probably just in the Canadian Netflix. I just thought that US Netflix has everything Canada does and more. lol

Either way, highly recommended.

Thought you found a VPN that still works, man I miss the days of using proxy countries, to watch all kind of stuff US didn't have.

Yo when tf did they add It Follows to Netflix?! Damn good horror movie. That soundtrack is fire af too

They just added it Friday the 13th.

They also added Requiem for a Dream, surprised me when I saw it on there. Great movie and soundtrack if anyone hasn't seen it, I highly recommend watching it. Just started Sneaky Pete on Prime. So far its pretty good, anything with Bryan Cranston is bound to be good.

My bad about multiple posts my phone is trippin'.

Last edited:
Anyone watching Series of Unfortunate Events?

I get that it's based on children's books, but I thought Netflix was going to make at a little darker, and adult friendly...(its very childish). I struggled to get though it. I'd put it on the backburner, too many other things to watch.

I only watched the pilot so far ... It's been a while since I read the books, but I totally agree.

Watching 3%.
It's amazing so far.
I try not to read the subtitles and understand the Portuguese being spoken

Watching 3%.
It's amazing so far.
I try not to read the subtitles and understand the Portuguese being spoken

If you know Portuguese then disregard, but you know you can change the audio to English dubs right? There aren't super accurate, but are pretty close...and yes its one of the better series they've had this year I loved it.

Dubs are the worst.
Haven't watched it in a long time but remember they used the eyes dialatjng sequence way too much. Of course the Jennifer Connelly scene near the end is fire.

Not a big fan of the dubs either, I watched it with English audio and English subtitles( that's how I could tell they weren't very accurate). Its too bad netflix didnt just release an english version. I felt that was was the best way to go, cause I don't know a lick of Portuguese, and with foreign language tv/movies I get too cought up watching the subs, and don't pay very close to the acting....even though I tend to watch everything with subs anyways. Weird and hard to explain I know...

I dont mind watching movies with subs... kinda like watching anime with subs... the majority of the time the english tone of voice dont tend to match the characters at all which is annoying af to me

^ that movie had me cracking up
their accents make it even more hilarious

So many good quotes from the kid :lol:

"Cheer up Hec, there are plenty of women on the internet...what? too soon?" to a guy who's wife just passed away
"Tupac is a rapper...and my best friend"
When explaining to the hunter the relationship with Hec, it sounded so sexual :lol:
So many more

I just watched Hunting for Wilderpeople and it's easy to say it was the most overlooked movie of 2016. It got great reviews all over but no one I know watched it, let along heard of it. The film is a masterpiece. It has a Wes Anderson feel to it.

was it anything like What We Do In The Shadows?

that movie got a lot of praise, but was so dry it sucked IMO.

Trying to find a documentary and its crazy how many hitler and Nazi related docs are on here

Me too. Got two kids that will cause you to miss some crucial moments without them

Magicians had some cornball, creampuff moments but it was more entertaining than The OA mierda. And the girls on the show were bad af. When Ros is part of your show and she's not even Top 5, you're off to a good start.
The lemony snicket series of unfortunate event teaches a lot about grammar and etc lol

That is grammatically incorrect. What you should have said was "grammar and such, lol." :lol:

Yea, I liked it, didn't realize that there were so many books. Wonder what season 2 has in store since I never read the books. And my goodness these adults are idots. Olaf is terrible at disguises but you'd think he was a chameleon :lol:

If you know Portuguese then disregard, but you know you can change the audio to English dubs right? There aren't super accurate, but are pretty close...and yes its one of the better series they've had this year I loved it.
Is that with all Netflix shows/movies?! I didn't know that. How? Loll. I don't mind subtitles most of the time but just curious to know how.

Back
Top Bottom