The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

Thanks to whoever recommended Chocolate.

I watched the first 5 episodes of Dexter last night and i'm hooked. Will be finishing season 1 tonight. Although I guessed who the ice truck killer is on the first try and got it right according to the people at work who I was talking to it about
30t6p3b.gif

Really? I might be wrong, but i don't think the killer showed up within the first 5 episodes.
Who you guess?

Spoiler [+]
The first time you see him is in the hospital with his victim that survived, Deb , and Stokes. I think he is fitting prosthetics on the guy.

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

Thanks to whoever recommended Chocolate.

I watched the first 5 episodes of Dexter last night and i'm hooked. Will be finishing season 1 tonight. Although I guessed who the ice truck killer is on the first try and got it right according to the people at work who I was talking to it about
30t6p3b.gif

Really? I might be wrong, but i don't think the killer showed up within the first 5 episodes.
Who you guess?

Spoiler [+]
The first time you see him is in the hospital with his victim that survived, Deb , and Stokes. I think he is fitting prosthetics on the guy.

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

I just started Skins Vol.1 (The BBC Version) - Show is very entertaining.

gets wack after vol. 2 then just unwatchable after vol. 4 but vols 1 and 2 are dope you really care about the characters after 2 i just wanted them all to die
I guess you're right about the first two seasons. Story was def 
pimp.gif
 - some of the %#$@ they did had me rollin 
laugh.gif

- Michelle 
devil.gif
 and that "mystery girl" on season 2 - Tony's episode 
devil.gif
devil.gif

-- I'm kinda upset that it would be different set of people on season 3.  
frown.gif

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

I just started Skins Vol.1 (The BBC Version) - Show is very entertaining.

gets wack after vol. 2 then just unwatchable after vol. 4 but vols 1 and 2 are dope you really care about the characters after 2 i just wanted them all to die
I guess you're right about the first two seasons. Story was def 
pimp.gif
 - some of the %#$@ they did had me rollin 
laugh.gif

- Michelle 
devil.gif
 and that "mystery girl" on season 2 - Tony's episode 
devil.gif
devil.gif

-- I'm kinda upset that it would be different set of people on season 3.  
frown.gif

recently added:

ong bak 3
8 mile
hellboy
anger management

Also recommended: seasons of hey arnold

recently added:

ong bak 3
8 mile
hellboy
anger management

Also recommended: seasons of hey arnold

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

So is there not a way to just sit and browse ALL of the movies? They use to let me do it when I first got it, then like I few weeks later I guess there was an update now I cant. smh

that update (for me) occured about 2 months ago and it pisses me off. Every movie thing "cover" is big so i see like 3 selections at a time. definiatly miss the old format.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

So is there not a way to just sit and browse ALL of the movies? They use to let me do it when I first got it, then like I few weeks later I guess there was an update now I cant. smh

that update (for me) occured about 2 months ago and it pisses me off. Every movie thing "cover" is big so i see like 3 selections at a time. definiatly miss the old format.

I recently added:

tv:
The league season 1
Married with Children seasons 1 - 11

movies:
The Wood
Sling Blade
Bebe's Kids
Dumb and Dumber
The Naked Gun

docs:
the backyard

I recently added:

tv:
The league season 1
Married with Children seasons 1 - 11

movies:
The Wood
Sling Blade
Bebe's Kids
Dumb and Dumber
The Naked Gun

docs:
the backyard

need some recommendations, bored right now.

Action, Drama, classics?
Drama - Unthinkable or Gomorrah
Action - Batman Under the Red Hood or Black Dynamite

Classic - Enter the Dragon 
Black Dynamite is one of the funniest movies i've ever seen. i think i'm gonna stream that again right now
laugh.gif

need some recommendations, bored right now.

Action, Drama, classics?
Drama - Unthinkable or Gomorrah
Action - Batman Under the Red Hood or Black Dynamite

Classic - Enter the Dragon 
Black Dynamite is one of the funniest movies i've ever seen. i think i'm gonna stream that again right now
laugh.gif

[h4]Netflix is getting into the content biz, confirms 'House of Cards' will launch in late 2012[/h4]
By Richard Lawler   posted Mar 18th 2011 2:08PM

post_icon_pr.gif

The rumors are true, instead of simply offering old content from others, Netflix is jumping back into the content business by licensing David Fincher's upcoming drama House of Cards for Watch Instantly streaming in the US and Canada before it airs anywhere else, or has even been produced. In a blog post and interview with AllThingsD, Chief Content Officer Ted Sarandos justifies signing up for the series sight unseen by pointing out the popularity of the earlier BBC miniseries on which it is is based among Netflix members and the collective skills of both the director and lead actor Kevin Spacey. However, if you're waiting around for fresh content to pop up on Watch Instantlydon't hold your breath, the 26 episode episode run produced by (interestingly, Netflix will neither produce nor own the show) Media Rights Capital isn't due to arrive until late 2012. 

Back
Top Bottom