The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Originally Posted by NewZ05

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

I just finished watching Room in Rome - Movie was
pimp.gif

devil.gif

2 girls, one room, you fill in the rest.  
nerd.gif

the trailer alone def grabbed my interest
devil.gif

they def spent $0 on wardrobe for that movie

pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

finished the finale of season 1 for spartacus.......
eek.gif

can't wait for season 2 (even though it saddens me that the original actor of spartacus won't be playing him)

finished the finale of season 1 for spartacus.......
eek.gif

can't wait for season 2 (even though it saddens me that the original actor of spartacus won't be playing him)

Can't wait for that Thankskilling sequel.

Can someone recommend me a good rockumentary or a good artsy type movie?

Can't wait for that Thankskilling sequel.

Can someone recommend me a good rockumentary or a good artsy type movie?

Thanks to whoever recommended Chocolate.

I watched the first 5 episodes of Dexter last night and i'm hooked. Will be finishing season 1 tonight. Although I guessed who the ice truck killer is on the first try and got it right according to the people at work who I was talking to it about
30t6p3b.gif

I watched the first 5 episodes of Dexter last night and i'm hooked. Will be finishing season 1 tonight. Although I guessed who the ice truck killer is on the first try and got it right according to the people at work who I was talking to it about
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

need some recommendations, bored right now.

Action, Drama, classics?
Drama - Unthinkable or Gomorrah
Action - Batman Under the Red Hood or Black Dynamite

Classic - Enter the Dragon 

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

need some recommendations, bored right now.

Action, Drama, classics?
Drama - Unthinkable or Gomorrah
Action - Batman Under the Red Hood or Black Dynamite

Classic - Enter the Dragon 

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

30t6p3b.gif

Really? I might be wrong, but i don't think the killer showed up within the first 5 episodes.
Who you guess?

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

30t6p3b.gif

Really? I might be wrong, but i don't think the killer showed up within the first 5 episodes.
Who you guess?

If you guys like naked women (and men to some extent), lots of blood and gore, and a decent story to rise up in glory to find your loved one - I recommend Spartacus: Blood and Sand. It is rated TV-MA, 13 episodes, and each episode is an hour long (but never boring). I liked it (awesome ending to the season), but it felt too confined in the location. Overall the acting is very solid and the action scenes are pretty cool. After you get done watching the season, I believe the pre-quel to the season is also on Netflix (which is comprised of 6 episodes and they're all good).

If you guys like naked women (and men to some extent), lots of blood and gore, and a decent story to rise up in glory to find your loved one - I recommend Spartacus: Blood and Sand. It is rated TV-MA, 13 episodes, and each episode is an hour long (but never boring). I liked it (awesome ending to the season), but it felt too confined in the location. Overall the acting is very solid and the action scenes are pretty cool. After you get done watching the season, I believe the pre-quel to the season is also on Netflix (which is comprised of 6 episodes and they're all good).

"Middle Men" was pretty good, and now Ive just started watching the first season of "Breaking Bad" which is also entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom