The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Selective Outrage 4.5/8. It was okay.

Gotta accept Chris is just gonna be a bit dated now I guess. Megan was one thing but he followed it up with 15 min about OJ and the Kardashians :lol:

The whole if my dad was trans bit seemed influenced by Dave's last few specials :lol:

Best part probably was about his daughters and his dating life.

The unnecessary shots at Draymond Green like he not just as black :lol:

Then he cheated everybody who came to watch solely for that one thing and spent less than 10 min on Will and Jada :rofl: All he did was rehash what we already knew. No new spin on it at all.

I thought he was going to go all the way in about Will's gay relationships, how he fell off as a movie star, etc. All that stuff in Will Smith slander thread. None of that. He hoodwinked a good deal of ppl expecting more on that topic.

Then he straight up lied about why he aint fight back :lol:

didn't notice Joe is back with new episodes. it's been that quick since ending it a few months ago with the last first half episodes of S4.

Attachments

• You-S04.jpg
    You-S04.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 1,634
Ending was a bit underwhelming, but overall I was satisfied
Underwhelming but at least was reasonable not drama just for the sake of more drama.

The parallels and depths of the revenge were perfect - like mom signing school transfer reasoning after being bribed comparted to head bully walking in on mother throwing her under the bus- the planned out pain to make head bully feel exactly how she felt back when no one was in her corner. So deep.

Also just how calculated Main girl was with everything - masterclass.

The mom of main girl was the worst.

Underwhelming but at least was reasonable not drama just for the sake of more drama.

The parallels and depths of the revenge were perfect - like mom signing school transfer reasoning after being bribed comparted to head bully walking in on mother throwing her under the bus- the planned out pain to make head bully feel exactly how she felt back when no one was in her corner. So deep.

Also just how calculated Main girl was with everything - masterclass.

The mom of main girl was the worst.
Damn, I actually didn’t even realize the parallel until you just pointed it out. Slick

Yea, main girl’s mom was despicable. I’m inclined to say I disliked her even more than the main villain

About to watch a film called PLEASURE.
Sounds trash, and trashy…watching.
The lead is intriguing.
Open scene even more so.
Shorty in the shower shaving the cooter, full view.

Never watched an episode of Luther - but this movie one should be okay to watch?

Or, should I watch the series, first?
Watch everything but you should be okay to watch the movie first.

He's pretty much a black British you; taking down murderers and serial killers mostly all on his own and solving intricate mysteries the rest of the force can't.

Just only in London. Not all over the world like you.

Luther probably most resembles Will Graham from the Hannibal Lecter movies and series. He has the ability to track down serial killers but it involves him getting too caught up into it, to the detriment of those around him. Haven't seen the Luther movie yet but I will once I watch a couple of other things first.

Back
Top Bottom