The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Definitely binging this and season 4 of YOU this weekend haha

Watched that first half of Season 4 of You. It was cool but definitely left me wanting for more. Not sure how much more they can reveal in the second half…

Onto Yellowjackets!

Why they split up You into 2 parts this time around?
It seems to be their strategy now with the more popular shows. Did same thing with last Stranger Things season and last Cobra Kai I believe. Thinking appears to be you'll leave your subscription at least for an extra month or two if you have to wait for part 2.

I have no clue how this happened but I logged into Netflix for the first time in a minute and there was a “Series with new episodes” category….turns out I completely missed the season that dropped last March :wow: Watching it now and it looks like a new season is realizing in 2023 :smokin

Bruv, blud, bruh, i started season 1yesterday and now in middle of season 2. Proper writing and acting in this.
I remember shorty asked me what happened to your brother. I was like what, she said I never knew you had a brother. I said I don't she said in your sleep you were talking about your bruv and had a London accent. I was like WOW that is from Top Boy, I ain't know I was talking in my sleep.

Might need to take my own advice bruv and say less in my sleep.

Working from home today, definitely putting this on bruv.
topboy-michaelward.gif

So Top Boy is like that?

I’ve been seeing y’all talk about it for years.

Probably give it a go tonight.
Man you wildin for not giving it a shot bruv. I can't lie I was BS for a while. LOL. Watched a couple episodes and was like what have I been missing. LOL.
kingkoopa kingkoopa yes it is. So dope. This & snabba cash is fire.
Watch summerhouse first.

Also Outer Banks tomorrow.
Naw kind of good on Outer Banks can do without that. About to get it in with some more Gangs of London though. Elliot really out here just c***ing it all up. Dude really has a damn cape underneath his suit and tie.

Back
Top Bottom