The Official NBA Season Thread: Woj Retires

IMG_8160.jpeg

IMG_8178.jpeg

Giannis x Degree Deoderant event. During q&a someone in the crowd (Wild n Out member) asked if there was any NBA player that could use a stick of Degree who would it be. Yanni said Bam. :lol:

Last edited:
Brother. When do you find time to meditate? Pray? Read? Exercise? Visualize? Dance? Love make? Go skydiving? Life is more than just watching podcasts my friend

I honestly listen to podcasts while doing each of the things you named.

You need to improve your multi-tasking abilities LeAndrew.

The Olympics. The highlight dunks. Him going to get his degree the morning of game 7. The missed free throws in Orlando. The ASG.

What Vince was doesn’t equal what he should have been. we are retiring a jersey based off a 2 playoff appearances?

So Ant is a HOF player already?

This is the type of energy I needed to start my week.
Saw the thread jump 4 pages and figured it was already media day with camp coming up. Didn't know this was the type of madness in here today. LOL.

Speak more on the event.

How did you get invited? (No disrespect)

Was Thanasis there?

I do social stuff so got the invite. They had a court with an 8foot rim and people were just shooting around and stuff. We got goodie bags with deoderant sticks, and they had drinks at the bar. Got myself a “Greek Freak” which was basically an old fashioned. They had jerseys in Bucks colors that said Degree on the front and you could put something on the back. He came, was on the court for like 5 min. I got a vid of him doing a soft 1v1 and he almost yammed on the dude. :lol: Then did a q&a with the host and took a few from the crowd then he dipped.

IMG_8143.jpeg

Was a small venue surprisingly but I like it better that way. Few bball influencers were there, Kenny Chao there in black.

Again, the criteria for a team retiring one of its jerseys is WHATEVER THE TEAM WANTS IT TO BE. It’s not an NBA award and it’s not the Hall of Fame.

It’s honestly more a marketing/fan service thing than anything else so, IMO, silly to debate whether someone “deserves” it or not.

If the city of Toronto wanted to retire Vince Carter's jersey, I would understand it completely.

This younger generation of stars have outwardly expressed how HE is mostly responsible (Along with Nash) for the basketball boom this city has seen over the last 20 years. ( Maybe osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh can speak on it. No pressure )

So yea, TO ME, The Raptors throwing his #15 up in the rafters is a no-brainer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom